searching for someone who can do seo

DarkClaWz

14 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

I have to agree with @Aiwa and IPS is pretty SEO out of the box. There are thing you can do to make it more SEF, but content is king. Unique content drives organic search traffic. My older sites with more content have more organic traffic. My newer ones with less are the opposite. 

How many websites for you run?? 

16 hours ago, Aiwa said:

SEO is a very fickle thing. There are hundreds of factors that come into play, one of the higher ones is going to be quality and unique content. No amount of development will address that. 

I agree with you - and if a topic author wants serious help, then money is the last thing to be specified.
However, for a site to have a good SEO, important factors are
- validation errors html5
- debugging fixed by different test servers (not just speed loading site ... ha ha)
- delay loading images after "onload" time ... without the unpleasant effects of lazy loading
- remove defer parsing JS and CSS
etc. a fair amount of work to improve the site.
Ofcourse, this is also about content analysis and the selection of appropriate meta tags defining uniqueness - something like a fisherman's fishing line worm, for all the annoying search engine bots...

A shared link to a community by the author of this topic will help anyone inclined to fight the SEO - this invincible beast ... and why not the author get free improvement tips ...

24 minutes ago, Adlago said:

I agree with you - and if a topic author wants serious help, then money is the last thing to be specified.
However, for a site to have a good SEO, important factors are
- validation errors html5
- debugging fixed by different test servers (not just speed loading site ... ha ha)
- delay loading images after "onload" time ... without the unpleasant effects of lazy loading
- remove defer parsing JS and CSS
etc. a fair amount of work to improve the site.

I completely disagree. Those are all very MINOR ranking factors, since they have nothing to do with the CONTENT, which is what search is all about. People want the best result for their search query—they couldn’t care less about valid HTML for example and search engines try their best to deliver what the user wants. 

10 minutes ago, opentype said:

I completely disagree. Those are all very MINOR ranking factors, since they have nothing to do with the CONTENT, which is what search is all about. People want the best result for their search query—they couldn’t care less about valid HTML for example and search engines try their best to deliver what the user wants. 

Yes, people search for content - but search engines report time to get results, page problems related to what I have specified ...etc. Slow responses to servers with content from a site are often ranked back ...

49 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Yes, people search for content - but search engines report time to get results, page problems related to what I have specified ...etc. Slow responses to servers with content from a site are often ranked back ...

They only rank back if the content has exact the same value for the search engine, then other factors are considered as well. :) If you content is better then it will be ranked higher even if your server 2 seconds slower 😉

Archived