Improved Clubs Enhancements

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2022 at 7:11 AM, Giray said:

Thanks, and if you ever find it in your heart to add an option that allows leaders to do so again, that would be great.

I think there is a critical mass of Improved Club Enhancements users who feel that Leaders need to have more permissions. At least the permission to add members. If not, what use do the leaders have? If they can't do anything more than a moderator, why have them at all?

Edited by Giray
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

is that possible to add more control on leader and moerator ? 

now leader can modify the look of the club and moderator can only moderate topic. 

I'm looking for something like moderator can add member too or leader cannot modify club but can add member. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Two related problems (I think).

On the front end, trying to create custom club blocks. The HTML editor is non existent and the Editor shows up without the toolbar and without being able to edit it.

On the back end, the Editor shows up fine, but the HTML is like the front end, non-editable.

See images.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Could contain: Pc, Computer, Electronics, Page, Text, Monitor, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Pc, Electronics, Computer, Monitor, Screen, Hardware, Computer Hardware

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I seem to be getting an incessant error and cron failure since upgrading to IPS 4.7.7 (my club rebuild cron is stuck and says it has never run since the 4.7.7 upgrade). The current thinking is that it might be ICE. I’m pasting the backtrace of one of the errors that occurs every half hour or so. Thoughts?

#0 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1370): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(1)
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(935) : eval()'d code(226): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/tasks/clubrebuild.php(58): IPS\Member\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClub->nodes()
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(375): IPS\core\tasks\_clubrebuild->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/tasks/clubrebuild.php(80): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\_clubrebuild->execute()
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(237): IPS\_Task->run()
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(72): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#8 {main}

I opened a support thread and the thinking is that it might be ICE?? Would love to know.

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/472101-477-cron/#comment-2926204

Edited by Giray

That's caused by a mapped club node, where the node doesn't exist anymore (AKA a club feature like a forum, gallery category, 3rd party category) was deleted, without being deleted from the club.

I've seen this with few 3rd party application, where  $contentItemClass::$application was actually not using the correct application id.

3 hours ago, Daniel F said:

That's caused by a mapped club node, where the node doesn't exist anymore (AKA a club feature like a forum, gallery category, 3rd party category) was deleted, without being deleted from the club.

I've seen this with few 3rd party application, where  $contentItemClass::$application was actually not using the correct application id.

I wouldn’t know how to begin to look for it. I mean I will try, but does anyone have any suggestions?

And why did this start happening just when I upgraded to 4.7.7?

I have pushed an improvement to not throw any errors here, which will be included in the march release, but till then you'll need to fix this yourself/remove the broken row.

Have you removed any 3rd party apps recently? Are you familiar with MySQL/phpMyAdmin? You'll need to take a look at the core_clubs_node_map table and find the orphaned record(s)

31 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

Have you removed any 3rd party apps recently? Are you familiar with MySQL/phpMyAdmin? You'll need to take a look at the core_clubs_node_map table and find the orphaned record(s)

Now that I think of it, I actually did. I removed two plugins as I was doing the update. One was an advertising add-on and the other was to remove image extensions. Maybe that did it... I'll try to dig into php myadmin and see if I can locate the orphaned records. If I break something, fortunately, my server has good backups 😅

On 2/9/2023 at 7:16 PM, Giray said:

I seem to be getting an incessant error and cron failure since upgrading to IPS 4.7.7 (my club rebuild cron is stuck and says it has never run since the 4.7.7 upgrade). The current thinking is that it might be ICE. I’m pasting the backtrace of one of the errors that occurs every half hour or so. Thoughts?

#0 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1370): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(1)
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(935) : eval()'d code(226): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/tasks/clubrebuild.php(58): IPS\Member\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClub->nodes()
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(375): IPS\core\tasks\_clubrebuild->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/tasks/clubrebuild.php(80): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\_clubrebuild->execute()
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(237): IPS\_Task->run()
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(72): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#8 {main}

I opened a support thread and the thinking is that it might be ICE?? Would love to know.

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/472101-477-cron/#comment-2926204

I'm receiving exactly the same error with exactly the same line numbers (it's listed in the System Log as type uncaught_exception, but viewing the error includes OutOfRangeException::0).

The one difference in my backtrace is that the end of my line #0 reads load(0) instead of load(1).

On 2/10/2023 at 12:36 AM, Giray said:

Now that I think of it, I actually did. I removed two plugins as I was doing the update. One was an advertising add-on and the other was to remove image extensions.

When I updated I don't think I removed anything, although I'm not sure if the system disabled anything incompatible during this update cycle (it hasn't in the past AFAIK).