Know the source of the profilesync error.

pequeno

Every day I have several profilesync errors.

profilesyncerror.thumb.png.b32abdc532a7d60ba544cf21a399324c.png

IPS\Http\Request\CurlException::28

Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
#0 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(415): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_execute()
#1 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(291): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_executeAndFollowRedirects('GET', NULL)
#2 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(4592): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->get()
#3 /home/website/public_html/forum/applications/core/tasks/profilesync.php(78): IPS\_Member->profileSync()
#4 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(356): IPS\core\tasks\_profilesync->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#5 /home/website/public_html/forum/applications/core/tasks/profilesync.php(81): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure), 192)
#6 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(255): IPS\core\tasks\_profilesync->execute()
#7 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(224): IPS\_Task->run()
#8 /home/website/public_html/forum/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(62): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#9 {main}

I think it's related with google, Facebook or twitter accounts sync.

But I needed to know more in detail what type of account have the error in order to take action.
Is there any way to have more profilesync error details?

Run sql-query

SELECT member_id, name, profilesync FROM core_members WHERE profilesync LIKE "%profilesync_generic_error%"

If you need information about login handler look at profilesync column

It will be looks like 

{"photo":{"handler":2,"ref":null,"error":"profilesync_generic_error"}}

handler":2

2 is Login handler ID

2 hours ago, Bluto said:

@pequeno what did you do to resolve this?  I get this on my site too.

I have verified that the error occurs with Facebook Sync. I will check if it happens with all accounts or only with one, and if it is necessary to create a new Facebook application for access, following these instructions: 

If the problem has not been resolved, it may be Facebook's problem.

14 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

This means that your server was unable to communicate with the location where Facebook are storing the member photo. This could be a block on their end, your end or some issue with communication in between the two networks.

Thank you, One question: Why in the ACP it puts "Reauthorization required" on Facebook accounts.

2 hours ago, pequeno said:

Thank you, One question: Why in the ACP it puts "Reauthorization required" on Facebook accounts.

The most likely cause is that the access token for the account has expired and the member hasn't used Facebook to login for a while. Other reasons could be that the access token has been revoked by the user on Facebook etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived