Show me the Bots!

Fierce God

Can someone plz!!!!!!!!! link me to the plugin or app that will show the bot count in the online user list/widget

it is driving me crazy that i see over 100+ ppl "supposedly" on my site, but Google analytics only shows my actual members and maybe like 20 overall real people

back in 2017 there was a plugin that showed this, lol i think it eve showed what bot it actually was 

I though there was but I think it was the one you indicated that's not relevant for newer versions. I did find a file to move them to a different group but that's not what you had in mind I suspect. Unsure if search engines still consider this as 'cloaking' actually I'm well out of date on S.E.O...

I'll link to said file anyway > https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8870-dp42-bot-group/

But as I say I don't **think** this is what you're actually looking for as I do not see it showing a counter for them being in another group, but I could be wrong. Would be well worthwhile a minute to ask the author about that. :)

i know about that one...and appreciate the link

idk what happened to it but it showed the bot count, and if it was from Google, Yandex, Bing, ect ect 

looked like this

859391887_Screenshot(5).png.48f1601552134ee18b1e75341a8457ab.png1657965711_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.0d32c12d1f23c5013db636a0171310c2.png

does anyone recognize these as being a file here at some point?

oh, ok gotcha on how to search, 

but @AndyF is that you who closed it?

lol, i'll just ask the crazy question, why is it not seeable? i see that a lot, the unhappy face on files that can't be seen

hopefully one day someone will make another online bot file

oh well

5 minutes ago, Fierce God said:

lol, i'll just ask the crazy question, why is it not seeable? i see that a lot, the unhappy face on files that can't be seen

Most of the time it means the file has not been marked as compatible with recent versions and therefore it has been deactivated by IPS. 

Archived