Deactivate generic Blog Feature Photo

Markus Jung

This can easily be done via CSS, however I don't have the blogs app in order to give you the line of code that would help you out.  I went browsing into Invision's own blogs, but I'm not sure if these selectors are the same across the software, but you could give it a go just to see.  If not, someone with blogs will have to help you out.

I noticed your community was linked in your signature, so I went and viewed the source to find the right selectors.  Just add this to your custom.css file:

.cBlog_grid .cBlog_grid_item__image { display:none; }

This will get rid of the blog photos, but then the category title will overlay the title, so you'll have to adjust that to your liking.

fd18360313c79d4aa2b35d172fab875b.png

It’s with or without the picture frame. There is no easy way to dynamically remove the picture frame and fill it with text. 

(And completely unrelated: Pay attention to the legality of the images you use. That image here is a stock image you need to pay to use and it can get very expensive if you fail to buy a proper license. If you want to stick to free images, use sites like Pexels for example.)

There is no easy way to dynamically remove the picture frame and fill it with text. 

Thanks. A presentation similar to your SuperBlocks Plugin would be great (I use this on my homepage).

Off-Topic:

That image here is a stock image you need to pay to use 

I informed the user and he has changed the image.

use sites like Pexels for example

Great source.

Archived