Club Calendar Issues

The Old Man

If you add a calendar to a Club, the calendar takes on the layout of the main calendar and you can't set it independently.

Also if you have Featured events in the main calendar app, they are also displayed in Club Calendars, which because the featured events block is quite large and you can't move it, it is confusing. 

Could Club Calendars be completely separate, please?

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, I have the default view of my main default Calendar set to events feed and it seems that the the Clubs version of Calendar retains the same layout. In other words, you can't have the main Calendar app set to events feed layout and the club calendars set to say monthly layout. Of course you can manually change it.

Re the featured events block, apologies I've misunderstood how it works as I'm new to trying out clubs. A featured club calendar entry shows up in the main calendar featured events list, and vice versa as below.

F57D5D89-E5C1-47B8-9D94-92CFDF65C5E4.thumb.jpeg.46b8b908707838fd890527f1251defbf.jpeg

I was planning a club calendar which has different type of events altogether (new tv series air dates) and assumed featured entries would be limited to the club. I think it's because I have club forums showing on the main community.

1 hour ago, The Old Man said:

Hi,

Yes, I have the default view of my main default Calendar set to events feed and it seems that the the Clubs version of Calendar retains the same layout. In other words, you can't have the main Calendar app set to events feed layout and the club calendars set to say monthly layout. Of course you can manually change it.

Re the featured events block, apologies I've misunderstood how it works as I'm new to trying out clubs. A featured club calendar entry shows up in the main calendar featured events list, and vice versa as below.

F57D5D89-E5C1-47B8-9D94-92CFDF65C5E4.thumb.jpeg.46b8b908707838fd890527f1251defbf.jpeg

I was planning a club calendar which has different type of events altogether (new tv series air dates) and assumed featured entries would be limited to the club. I think it's because I have club forums showing on the main community.

I think this is the same issue with default Forums view.

Archived