Latest Update Added Search Popup

The Britain

Best thing would be to talk to your theme author. There are a few reasons that this could be happening.

1. First try clearing your cache by running the support tool.
  2. If that doesn't fix it then you need to look at your CSS, most likely there is a core CSS file that was edited instead of using the custom.css as we recommend and so the needed CSS to hide it isn't there.

7 hours ago, Jennifer M said:

Best thing would be to talk to your theme author. There are a few reasons that this could be happening.

1. First try clearing your cache by running the support tool.
  2. If that doesn't fix it then you need to look at your CSS, most likely there is a core CSS file that was edited instead of using the custom.css as we recommend and so the needed CSS to hide it isn't there.

Hello, I tried the "clear cache" plugin and it didn't seem to help. We have left the core theme alone and instead have been extending off of a custom theme. Thanks for any help!

What plugin? And I didn't say the core theme, I said core files. All themes have the core files that you can customize. You can see this by choosing Unmodified Files:

image.png

This removes any files unmodified in the current theme. Clicking on the CSS tab you will find all modified files. Click on CSS and open any available tree and review and revert these to resolve the issues you are having.

@The Britain You would have to uncheck that selection (as it's a filter not an indicator as to where you have unmodified templates and files). Unchecking that will filter your templates and remove unmodified templates and show you only modified templates and CSS.

I do suggest, as @Pete T said that it's likely best to contact the theme author for an update.

Archived