Marketplace Search: Downloads Compatible with 4.3?

Pupper Puppet

Evening everyone!

I've just finished upgrading to 4.3.1 from 4.2.9.  While I do like the changes brought about with this new release - quite a lot, in fact - I had to give up a ton in the way of plugins that aren't compatible with the new version.  I want to go digging for downloads that will work with 4.3 with an eye toward replacing some of that functionality, but I don't see an option to limit the search by compatibility.  If anyone can tell me how I can narrow the search without clicking through file by file, I'll be very grateful.

Thanks!

-Dev

5 minutes ago, bfarber said:

Within our marketplace inside any category there is now a block in the right hand column that will allow you to search by compatible version. ?

Only here on IPS! It's been requested since forever. Actually I requested, last time, to make it exactly like that, like it is on Pages, leaving the "search" for IPS 5.

Will this be available in Downloads install?

Most of the devs are in the process of updating their files to 4.3 compatibility so you may need to temporarily disable.  Many of the top devs have already identified their files as 4.3 compatible.  

With that said, this is a great suggestion to enhance search.  

On 4/26/2018 at 8:53 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Only here on IPS! It's been requested since forever. Actually I requested, last time, to make it exactly like that, like it is on Pages, leaving the "search" for IPS 5.

Will this be available in Downloads install?

At this time it is a custom plugin on our site

• 3 weeks later...

Archived