Website name hasn't updated.

Luc Wolfe

I moved my community from one url to another. Everything works but I can't find a way to change the name for the tabs. I went from Gamerdads.ca to GameCanadian.ca.... but it stills shows GamerDads.ca on the tab and I changed my general configuration too in the admin panel.

What am I missing?

3 hours ago, Luc Wolfe said:

I moved my community from one url to another. Everything works but I can't find a way to change the name for the tabs. I went from Gamerdads.ca to GameCanadian.ca.... but it stills shows GamerDads.ca on the tab and I changed my general configuration too in the admin panel.

What am I missing?

Which "Tabs" are you referring too?  My best guess is your navigation menu, it looks like you found it though, if not look for your menu manager in the ACP > system > Menu Manager

If you are referring to your Browser Tab, this would use your general configuration "Site Name" or if you added custom Meta Tags, it may be overriding the general configuration setting.

23 hours ago, Joel R said:

Keep in mind that it takes 24 - 48 hours for your new URL to propagate.  

Are you on Cloud?  Send in a support ticket.  

Are you Self-Hosted?  Read this guide, and reach out to your server administrator.  

20 hours ago, Rhett said:

Which "Tabs" are you referring too?  My best guess is your navigation menu, it looks like you found it though, if not look for your menu manager in the ACP > system > Menu Manager

If you are referring to your Browser Tab, this would use your general configuration "Site Name" or if you added custom Meta Tags, it may be overriding the general configuration setting.

I've edited the meta tag for the time being... Thank you Joel and  Rhett! 

• 1 month later...

Archived