PHP Warnings in my PHP error log

media

What are these in my PHP server error logs

17-Dec-2017 02:42:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/mydomain/public_html/forum/cache/tmp/minify_ipb,ips.hovercard,ips.quickpm,ips.profile,ips.rating,ips.status.js_2d925e2084e0eb49e107a6f94ee32e73.gz): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/public/min/lib/Minify/Cache/File.php on line 100
[17-Dec-2017 02:42:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/public/min/lib/Minify/Cache/File.php on line 101
[17-Dec-2017 02:42:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  stream_get_contents() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/public/min/lib/Minify/Cache/File.php on line 102
[17-Dec-2017 02:42:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/public/min/lib/Minify/Cache/File.php on line 103
[17-Dec-2017 02:42:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/public/min/lib/Minify/Cache/File.php on line 104

2 hours ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

Those are actually old IP.Board 3.x files that can probably be removed (specifically, /public/min/lib).

Thank you @Ryan Ashbrook,

So I have upgraded my board from 3.4 to 4.2.6

How do I know which files I need to remove from my board current folder?

Should I compare new package to my current folder; anything does not match I can remove OR any other way to do this?

Thanks

You need to retain these folders at the least:

admin
api
applications
datastore
plugins
system
uploads

if you have used the Downloads app, and have Storage Configurations pointing to these folders, retain these as well:

downloads
screenshots

Also, within your ./admin/ folder (or whatever you've named your admin folder if it isn't ./admin/), you must retain these:

convertutf8
install
upgrade

That list is of the folders you have to retain, it does not necessarily mean you can delete folders which are not in the list.

But that's a start. Any of those not in the list need to be examined to see what are their contents. If they are v3 files, you can delete them.

If they contain images you uploaded in the past, you'd need to check them to see if they are files which are linked to your forum somewhere.

Ok above problem solved, but I see a new line in error message

[21-Dec-2017 13:57:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global' not found in /home/mysite/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 11

Archived