Topics By Tags

About This File

This plugin will add a new block in index to display latest topic or latest replies and topics using specific tags. You can add any tag you want to be listed, which will be ajaxed loaded.

Listing will have only topics that the user has permission to see.

Settings:

• First Tab Content
    • Latest Topics
    • Latest Replies
  • Show Prefix/Tags in topic listing?
  • Use group prefix/suffix formatting in member links
  • Display topic author photo
  • Include topics from Clubs 
  • Forums where to pull topics from

Made by request: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/441050-paid-request-new-posts-based-on-tagsforums/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 3 tags asigned, but there missing an icon where member can see and know that can be clicked and will show more options.

topicbytagsug2.thumb.PNG.c3d56e65ec6259e2694751c6e37d4988.PNG

topicbytagsug4.PNG.8dc00480dc56c753808ad5b3f3f9e7a3.PNG

Is possible help me to put the block below of topic title? I try drag and drop the block, but not appear space to put there.

topicbytagsug1.thumb.PNG.53d0a962554e79adf517fcf029142aac.PNG

Edited by kmk
6 hours ago, kmk said:

I have 3 tags asigned, but there missing an icon where member can see and know that can be clicked and will show more options

Not sure what you’re asking here. This is not a screenshot from my plugin.

I see. You’re saying that it isn’t showing tags as a menu in the sidebar view? As far as I remember, it should work only in the main area. I’ll take a look to either remove from sidebar or add the menu. 

6 hours ago, kmk said:

Is possible help me to put the block below of topic title? I try drag and drop the block, but not appear space to put there.

No. There are 3 places where a widget can be placed: top of page, bottom of page and sidebar. That’s a framework thing.

If you have Pages, then you can create a custom block and place it anywhere, AFAIK.

Edited by Adriano Faria
1 minute ago, Archimed said:

Nice plugin. I installed it. 

Just a thing, on mobile device, it will be good to have an arrow or an fa icon who show that the title can be touch and will show the other tabs. Right now it's white background like the table and nothing is display for that. :)

Today earlier:

8 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

You’re saying that it isn’t showing tags as a menu in the sidebar view? As far as I remember, it should work only in the main area. I’ll take a look to either remove from sidebar or add the menu. 

:)