Topics By Tags

Hello Adriano,

I was wondering how long does the plugin take to update the topics? I am saying this because I eliminated some posts and it took a few minutes to see the update

Also, I can see that there is a different between the latest topics in your widget and the one used by default on the sidebar. See the screenshot attached. The Most used Tags plugin only shows two of the latest posts. The default last post sidebar widget shows all the latest correctly.

Is there something I am doing or understanding wrong?

Thanks a lot

image.thumb.png.494e63f5833d63b3e63a639f7f315580.png

3 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

I was wondering how long does the plugin take to update the topics? I am saying this because I eliminated some posts and it took a few minutes to see the update

It’s a widget and as such, they’re updated from time to time. You can control the time in your Admin CP. That’s a core setting, not from this plugin. 

5 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Is there something I am doing or understanding wrong?

My plugin is LATEST TOPICS, which shows latest topics and their replies. Your sidebar shows LATEST POSTS, which is a different thing. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Squad Games said:

Hi Adriano,

Is there a way to change the tab title so it's not exactly the same as the assigned tag? For example, if I set a tab to show all threads with the tag "tag-xyz" but only wanted the tab to say "XYZ".

Thanks!

Nope, the title is set programmatically.