Topics By Tags

7 hours ago, kmk said:

Hello, I don't know why not work with tags of clubs...please can you take a look?

Yes, it works. The first tab uses the sidebar cache so it won't update immediately. You have to wait for the time you set in your ACP. So if you added the block, then gone to ACP and changed the settings to show tags, it will appear only after the cache time is complete, as shown in the video below. The others are updated immediately because they are loaded via ajax.

7 hours ago, kmk said:

I downloaded the version 1.0.2, but there appear 1.0.1

I forgot to increase the version in XML but I see you have the newest setting (Add NOFOLLOW atributte to topic title links) so you're up to date. I'll increase 2 versions when I update it again.

4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Did you watched the video? The first topic is from Clubs and it shows with its tags in the plugin.

Yes, the first tab work fine, show all topics that contain related tags(forum and clubs), but in others tab only show topics of forum but not clubs....

It works as shown in the video, KMK. Have you really seem it? The tag club is from a topic in a club. It's there at 2:00 in the video.

Aren't you using GROUP COLLABORATION instead? You already asked that and I said it doesn't work.

Anyway, if you are REALLY talking about CLUBS, I suggest:

• uninstall and reinstall the plugin
  • If it still doesn't work, provide steps so I can reproduce. Right now, it works fine.
2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It works as shown in the video, KMK. Have you really seem it? The tag club is from a topic in a club. It's there at 2:00 in the video.

Yes, I can see it.

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Aren't you using GROUP COLLABORATION instead? You already asked that and I said it doesn't work.

No Group Collaboration, I use forum and clubs of ips.

uninstall and reinstall the plugin

I did it, but same result.

If it still doesn't work, provide steps so I can reproduce. Right now, it works fine.

Please can you provide me an email?

5 minutes ago, kmk said:

Send it.

I see your Club is CLOSED. Testing here I can't see topics from CLOSED or PRIVATE clubs, even I am being a member of the club.

I'm really not sure this is intended. Will ask someone from IPS, since forums/categories in Clubs doesn't has permission (getItemsWithPermission).

I'll be back when I got a reply.

• 3 weeks later...

I set the block only take topics of some clubs, but the First Tab Content show all forums topics and replies, please can you add filter for First Tab Content too? So finally the block will show topics or replies only from clubes selected.

topicsbytags1.png

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Daniel Ocio,

I replied to your review but as it doesn't send any notification, you can never see it. So here it goes:

That's because you use CLOSED tag system. I will specify in the file that is to be used in OPEN tag system. I didn't that "limitation". Send a PM if you want a refund or exchange the resource for another (same price).

There is no issue with OPEN tag system:

Thank you.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

1. Request: Could you add setting that let me choose only show topic title? that mean I would like hide all information placed below the topic title, the author, time posted and forum name.

2. Bug?: I have Latest Topics selected in the First Tab Content, but the widget alway show Latest Replies....

Edited by kmk
12 minutes ago, kmk said:

Request: Could you add setting that let me choose only show topic title? that mean I would like hide all information placed below the topic title, the author, time posted and forum name.

Nope, not interested. The goal is exactly display a "forum view" style, since it is a list of topics.

Feel free to edit the core -> global -> plugins -> contentbytagsRows template to whatever you want in your install.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Nope, not interested. The goal is exactly display a "forum view" style, since it is a list of topics.

Feel free to edit the core -> global -> plugins -> contentbytagsRows template to whatever you want in your install.

Is possible provide css to achieve it?