Ability to show short videos

Elbmek

A friend in my forum wants to show a video he took on a visit to see friends in mongolia, but I want it to be click and view. I tried making a video foldier within the forum but it does not work unless subject is downloaded first. Any chance of this?

my foorum is for ex members of the Regiment I served in. Its closed and activation is 'form' driven and can only let people in that I know and I actually create their

account. As a result I have been spam free from day 1.

jackal. thats interesting. And sounds like its all I need. Wonders why admin never mentioned that to me?

Where it says 'make upload private' does that mean its only visible to members, or outside of the forum, Joe Public can see video??

18 minutes ago, Elbmek said:

my foorum is for ex members of the Regiment I served in. Its closed and activation is 'form' driven and can only let people in that I know and I actually create their

account. As a result I have been spam free from day 1.

jackal. thats interesting. And sounds like its all I need. Wonders why admin never mentioned that to me?

Where it says 'make upload private' does that mean its only visible to members, or outside of the forum, Joe Public can see video??

Make private it only visible to the uploader, If they want to make it private then give say, You access, they will make it private then type your username in the bit where it will say show to, then only users in the show to and the uploader can view / play / download it etc and no one else in the forum or out of it, Sign up to the demo link on there and try it out, members have access to it all ( Apart from admin bits )

Archived