Advanced Profile Edit

Adriano Faria

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Adriano Faria

I'm using v1.2.1 on IPS 4.3.2. Getting a template error:

advanced_profile_edit_1.thumb.png.0b20fff9e886497f4f44f42a1ff614c3.png

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::connectedProfileSyncServices() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code:341
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_advmedit_front_members->general('\n<form action="...', Object(IPS\Member), true)
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/applications/advmedit/modules/front/display/display.php(241): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('general', Array)
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\advmedit\modules\front\display\_display->manage()
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

3 hours ago, Lucas James said:

@Adriano Faria

I'm using v1.2.1 on IPS 4.3.2. Getting a template error:

advanced_profile_edit_1.thumb.png.0b20fff9e886497f4f44f42a1ff614c3.png

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::connectedProfileSyncServices() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code:341
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_advmedit_front_members->general('\n<form action="...', Object(IPS\Member), true)
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/applications/advmedit/modules/front/display/display.php(241): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('general', Array)
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\advmedit\modules\front\display\_display->manage()
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Did you read the posts above yours? It’s not compatible yet. There’s a Beta version which a couple of users are testing. Let me know if you eant to test it. 

What's New in Version 1.3.0:

Compatibility version with IPS 4.3.3+

You can't with this version due to some technical limitations:

• Resize personal photo
  • Crop personal photo
  • Get details from a device used
  • Content Statistics will have only the bar content tab (the rest was removed); applications tab were removed
  • Profile data block removed (you already has this block in the profile, beside the link to this app here)

It MAY or MAY NOT be a feature in upcoming versions.

Please, refer to the FILE DESCRIPTION to get the new resource features as I can't edit the first post of this topic.

• 2 months later...

Finally made the jump to 4.3. Reinstalled this application because it had stopped working (no update can go smoothly). Ran into the following issuesL

• Installing the application somehow completely destroyed the theme organization, and placed everything in rows. I fixed this by using the 'Something went wrong' support tool and disabling everything, and then re-enabling. This is probably just an issue with my custom theme, but I thought I'd put this here for others who may run into it
  • Went to my profile, received a giant error block. Disabling and re-enabling the application fixed this.

• Now that everything's working, unless I'm still missing something we are unable to edit member signatures from the app. Is this a known issue or is there still something I need to resolve?
3 minutes ago, Ezaco said:

Now that everything's working, unless I'm still missing something we are unable to edit member signatures from the app. Is this a known issue or is there still something I need to resolve?

Signature shows in the Profile data block. See:

On 5/23/2018 at 9:57 AM, Adriano Faria said:

You can't with this version due to some technical limitations:

• Resize personal photo
  • Crop personal photo
  • Get details from a device used
  • Content Statistics will have only the bar content tab (the rest was removed); applications tab were removed
  • Profile data block removed (you already has this block in the profile, beside the link to this app here) 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

maybe I found a bug in the latest feature.

File: ... \applications\advmedit\modules\front\display\display.php
Line: 256

/* Log and Redirect */
$this->log( 'acplog__members_edited_profile', array( $member->name => FALSE ) );
\IPS\Output::i()->redirect( $this->member->url(), 'saved' );

The variable $member is undefined.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed it was delisted from marketplace. Not supported anymore. As it brings functionalities from ACP to public side, a lot of script was reused from IPS source code, which is not authorized.

So those who purchased it, feel free to choose another resource to replace this one, even more expensive. It will be added to your account for free.

Tks.

Just send a PM.

Archived