Developers - Require to say Compatabile with version x

PedroNL

Dear IPS,

It would be nice in the market place it says Compatibility up to : x version.  Reason why is when ya'll release a update the developers haven't tested with the plugin it would be nice to go to the app to see if the developer is actively checking to see if there plugin is 100% compatible with the latest version.

We know if something is compatible with latest version exactly in the same time you know as well.

So if you find something not compatible, use the support topic or wait a couple of days until the developr test all resources, so you can update your board. In my case, a week is fine. :lol:

I am not saying it is your app, just as a standard with other solutions it helps if before you upgrade ips that you know the developer has tested... IPS releases lots of fixes & features but don't know if you the developers have tested it yet.  So if it crashes during a upgrade you have to reach out to support to get something resolved.

Well, I guess that is one way to try, it... Or another way is ips can disable all your 3rd party resources before the upgrade and then re-enable them after the upgrade... That would be a good functionality.

Archived