Bulk Followers Management

OK, Thanks for the explanation, and sorry for the problem.

I haven't noticed this option before, because Wordpres SSO plugin I'm using hid it and it is not present in the ACP. In case of emergency I will try to disable this plugin for a moment (risking that SSO for someone won't work) just to see someone's followed content, but anyways it would be nice to see followed content of each particular user directly in ACP, without the need to log in as another user.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way (sort of the opposite of the prune followers setting in ACP) to run something that forces members to follow topics they have created or posted in (if they aren't already following), via a time frame like the last 365 days? Bulk one time run for all forum topics as an a example.

Edited by AlexWebsites
  • 4 months later...
On 6/24/2016 at 1:00 PM, Adriano Faria said:

1. Yes, members can unfollow at anytime.

2. No. There is another plugin for new members:

They were made in different time, that's why they're two. I want to merge them and sell only one. Purchasers of any of them will be added to the new plugin; no ETA though.

Hello, have you merged the two or do I have to buy both plugins?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Richard Arch said:

Hi Adriano,

Just purchased and noticed I don't have the button to "Remove Followed Content" when viewing a member like it is in one of your screenshots, is this a bug, config or user error? 😉 

PS. I'm using latest release 4.7.7.

Could contain: Text, Page Could contain: Page, Text

It appears on my 4.7.7, at least on mobile devices:

2Qkah4B.jpg
I’ll reply back tomorrow after test it using a PC.

On 2/27/2023 at 6:50 PM, Richard Arch said:

Yes, but if there are a number of anonymous followers, we don't know who is following and if they should be deleted.  Its same when there is long list of followers, you cant see them all.

I'm not sure what would be a good solution to view them, maybe a good idea will come to you for next version.

qmp3fGO.png

vj5z6Rb.png