Bulk Followers Management

• 5 months later...

Would this grant the ability to remove all following from all members in a certain group? We have a very old community, and a number of members are now in an "inactive" group. We would like to be able to remove all following settings from all members in that group. Would this allow that? Thanks!

Edited by usmf
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

E-mail to download? 🤷🏻‍♂️

You install the app/plugin you purchased via Admin CP, until marketplace closure. After that, you need to go to my site and redeem the key from this purchase. You will download it there after marketplace closure.

Okay. I guess I'm a bit confused. I know that's how we've done it in the past, but when I go into the Plugins area in AdminCP, this is all I see:

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

I could not even purchase through there. I just had to come here into your listing and purchase. And the only option I have to install via manual upload, which is why I was assuming there would be a file.

Edited by usmf
14 minutes ago, usmf said:

Okay. I guess I'm a bit confused. I know that's how we've done it in the past, but when I go into the Plugins area in AdminCP, this is all I see:

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

I could not even purchase through there. I just had to come here into your listing and purchase. And the only option I have to install via manual upload, which is why I was assuming there would be a file.

Go to the file page in the ACP -> Marketplace:

xbNBeGV.png

Click on the INSTALL button. You're done.

If you want to download it, then create an account on my board and redeem the key from this purchase. Here you can see your keys: https://invisioncommunity.com/marketplace/previous-purchases/

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site www.sosinvision.com.br.

You will find information on my website www.sosinvision.com.br:

Bookmark https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.