How to insert image inside post ?

DreamOn

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again Nathan!

I am having something of the same problem. I'm writing a tutorial for how to upload and insert an image and align it to the left or right. When I did this with a hosted image (here) it works perfectly.

But when I tried to do it using an uploaded image, it looks fine in editing mode, but when I submit it, it goes wrong. Here it is in editing mode:

cappadocia-photo-editing.png

And here's what happens when I save it:

cappadocia-photo-finished.png

The photo keeps aligning left and the text isn't wrapping.

When I go back in to edit the photo, I see that the alignment is set back to center as if I hadn't changed the alignment setting at all.

Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

All good on my local test board. See the screenshots....Screenshot_28.pngSee the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....

See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....

See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....

See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....Screenshot_29.png

See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....See the screenshots....

Let's see how it looks on here though..

Looks fine - provide screenshot of the image options where you are setting the alignment.

Archived