How to find out which plugin is throwing an error?

Gabriel Torres

Hi guys,

I've just found out the error below in our logs. However, the message is very cryptic and I don't know which plugin is causing it, so I can't contact the right person to take care of it. The only clue the message gives is that is "hook156," but how can I know the plugin associated with this?

Thank you in advance.

Wed, 09 Mar 2016 10:50:04 +0000 (Severity: 2)
177.79.5.42 - http://forum.clubedohardware.com.br/search/?q=Eu+esqueci+a+minhasenha+do+face+como+eu+fa%C3%A7o+pra+lembrar&tags=facebook&eitherTermsOrTags=or&start_after=any
ErrorException
2: DateTime::setTimestamp() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'DateTime::setTi...', '/www/invision/s...', 36, Array)
#1 /www/invision/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(36): DateTime->setTimestamp('any')
#2 /www/invision/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(414): IPS\_DateTime::ts('any')
#3 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->_results()
#4 /www/invision/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(51): call_user_func_array('parent::_result...', Array)
#5 /www/invision/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(70): IPS\core\modules\front\search\hook156->_results()
#6 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->manage()
#7 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /www/invision/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Archived