Jump to content

Community

Veilon

(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, adam kinder_191751 said:

This resolved that text appearing in the text editor. Also, if I might offer a suggestion...

veizor-emptyspace.png

In the topic sections the sort by and select rows buttons sit on their own empty space. Perhaps it would look better if they were if they were above that in the same area as the "x topics in this forum" instead? Just a suggestion to consider.

Edit: Also, a few very minor bug reports in the Theme Edit panel:

veizor-theme-edit-bugs.png

The final version will fix all bugs, thank you very much for your work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Denis M said:

Version 1.2.8.2

What's new:

  • Fixed all detected bugs;
  • The code is optimized.

The icons of the editor are still wrong and some icons are still missing from some topics at random. Spoiler code is still not skinned. There's no down arrow for select boxes. The typo wasn't even fixed in the ACP. Wrong file uploaded maybe?

edit: And now, someone's username link in a quote is black.

Edited by adam kinder_191751

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, adam kinder_191751 said:

The icons of the editor are still wrong and some icons are still missing from some topics at random. Spoiler code is still not skinned. There's no down arrow for select boxes. The typo wasn't even fixed in the ACP. Wrong file uploaded maybe?

edit: And now, someone's username link in a quote is black.

Yes, it's true... Now everything should be OK

About the icons in the themes, I couldn't reproduce the problem with them, so probably a problem in Your forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i am attempting to change the page width or header padding, but it always resorts back, changes dont seem to save

below is what i am attempting to fix:

c4909fe42ab34f47a81fadbacd2b30b0.png

below is how i am attempting to fix it:

f174efd0700d47da8ff4d86bd21c6e73.png

When i set them to "disable" and save, i open back and its at 25px and 1200px again

 

 

*EDIT* I have now realized this is caused by disabling guest message

Edited by michael purrazzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.06.2016 at 7:19 AM, Keystirras said:

Hello, I feel really dumb for answering this, but i can't seem to find out how to change the color of the browse button (https://gyazo.com/558347c0ea157a32d035493c44c494bb) I went, right clicked on the button, inspect element and found the hex color code but none of them worked for me i even went 1 by 1

Page not found

 

On 21.06.2016 at 11:38 PM, michael purrazzi said:

Hello, i am attempting to change the page width or header padding, but it always resorts back, changes dont seem to save

below is what i am attempting to fix:

c4909fe42ab34f47a81fadbacd2b30b0.png

below is how i am attempting to fix it:

f174efd0700d47da8ff4d86bd21c6e73.png

When i set them to "disable" and save, i open back and its at 25px and 1200px again

 

 

*EDIT* I have now realized this is caused by disabling guest message

Please provide access to Your forum PM, I will be so much easier to sort out Your problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

Amazing theme, and I've loved every update that's come out. However now I have an integration need / support.

I installed a new and very complex app, and the theme doesn't like it (As I assume it works natively great). Is there a way you could help me fix this / add compatibility? It's the Babble app, an advanced chat system.

bZkXq5X.jpg

Some of the issues here are the transparent background (Which I guess could be useful in some regards), The blatantly white sidebar, when typing a "Shout" in the chatbox at the bottom left you cannot actually see what's being typed.

This happens when I put it in Widget Form

u0CsuFB.png

Thanks for your time! If you need access let me know over a PM.

Edited by DeadiKation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DeadiKation said:

Hello!

Amazing theme, and I've loved every update that's come out. However now I have an integration need / support.

I installed a new and very complex app, and the theme doesn't like it (As I assume it works natively great). Is there a way you could help me fix this / add compatibility? It's the Babble app, an advanced chat system.

bZkXq5X.jpg

Some of the issues here are the transparent background (Which I guess could be useful in some regards), The blatantly white sidebar, when typing a "Shout" in the chatbox at the bottom left you cannot actually see what's being typed.

This happens when I put it in Widget Form

u0CsuFB.png

Thanks for your time! If you need access let me know over a PM.

If You provide access to your forum, I will correct these mistakes in the update.

44 minutes ago, Darkgrim said:

Hello. Where are the PSD files located for download?

Thank you.

https://veilon.net/files/file/1-veilon-other-files/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I recently bought this wonderful theme. I'm trying to add a background to the forum, but after I do it of course the image doesn't fade out with the colored background like the standard one and it looks really bad, even if I choose another color similar to the background. How can I make that fade effect so that the image blends in with the colored background? I will probably have the same issue with the fader too I guess. In addition, how can I remove completely the coloured background so that the image completely fills in the background space? Both solutions would be nice. Thanks

c964735d266a35731781e7a25d8fc325.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Andrea Portaro said:

Hello, I recently bought this wonderful theme. I'm trying to add a background to the forum, but after I do it of course the image doesn't fade out with the colored background like the standard one and it looks really bad, even if I choose another color similar to the background. How can I make that fade effect so that the image blends in with the colored background? I will probably have the same issue with the fader too I guess. In addition, how can I remove completely the coloured background so that the image completely fills in the background space? Both solutions would be nice. Thanks

c964735d266a35731781e7a25d8fc325.jpg

Try to make the background on this guide

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.3 (Warning!: This version of the style you need to reinstall, because it was affected by the old settings.)

What's new:

  1. General: Bug Fix
  2. General: Added support for babble chat (Beta)
  3. General: Added the ability to load a full body background
  4. General: A number of settings from the Main Settings transferred to the new category of Other. In turn, the most important settings from the Custom Settings moved to Main and Other respectively.
  5. Forum Nodes: Added convenient select form to select a Font Awesome icons
  6. Other (NProgress): Added the ability to turn on/off the spinner and change its color separately from the General settings NProgress.
  7. Other (Scrollup): Added convenient select form to select a Font Awesome icons
  8. NavBar: Completely rethought the structure. Added a convenient form to upload pictures for icons navbar (Active and inactive). Also added a convenient form for the choice of Font Awesome icons in the navigation menu.
  9. Social Icons: In a separate category, added convenient select form to select icons. Appeared the possibility of choosing the position of the icons (only Footer, consider other options for the design of icons that could fit into other style)
  10. Typography: Altered method of changing fonts in the code template (Now a font source is specified directly in the CSS and only in a single copy, which will positively affect the loading speed of Your forum)
  11. And a lot of small changes.

I want to express my gratitude to @DeadiKation (for providing access to chat babble) and @jcdesign (for timely detection of all bugs and help in testing style)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Richard Atkinson said:

Just a quick question, where can I revert the user profile images back to square from the circle style?

I cant seem to find the CSS file relating to it.

Go to your theme and the pencil. Click on Main Setting, Use rounded photos, set to off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jcdesign said:

Go to your theme and the pencil. Click on Main Setting, Use rounded photos, set to off.

How i did not see this I do not know.

Thank you.

Social icons are bugged, Twitter and YouTube wont display, but our steam and twitch link works perfect.

Edited by Richard Atkinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Richard Atkinson said:

Hey another bug to report. Any quick fix on my end I could do.

12e93a36bb.jpg

Go to style settings -> Navbar -> Go to category settings and upload the desired image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Veilon said:

Go to style settings -> Navbar -> Go to category settings and upload the desired image

Thanks, now sorted.

Do you have any idea why the social icons are not working? Some times the Twitter one displays sometimes it does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inline notification links are also down. The popup that someone mentioned you for example is unclickable for me.

 

And I think it would be best to remove the messenger and notification images and use the default IPS font icons since the images are not in a straight line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...