(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Przemek Kujawski said:

Hello

I turned off messenger

Now when I go to Messages and I have a confirmation to turn on the messenger I have an error -  2S119/1

I updated style to 1.3.1

This error means csrf key. Help me. 

And it's problem with style. On default style I can turn on messenger,

Can you describe the problem in more detail in a PM ? (Please attach screenshots)

@Veilon

Can you take a look at these two please?

On 3 July 2016 at 4:40 AM, David.. said:

Inline notification links are also down. The popup that someone mentioned you for example is unclickable for me.

And I think it would be best to remove the messenger and notification images and use the default IPS font icons since the images are not in a straight line and the default font icons look better.

On 4 July 2016 at 0:34 AM, David.. said:

I also noticed some UI and alignment bugs on mobile profile view. Can you take a look?

42 minutes ago, David.. said:

Can you take a look at these two please?

Yes, of course. Sorry, due to the large volume of work some requests go unnoticed

On 03.07.2016 at 6:40 AM, David.. said:

Inline notification links are also down. The popup that someone mentioned you for example is unclickable for me.

And I think it would be best to remove the messenger and notification images and use the default IPS font icons since the images are not in a straight line and the default font icons look better.

Well, in future versions I will make special settings for this.

On 04.07.2016 at 2:34 AM, David.. said:

I also noticed some UI and alignment bugs on mobile profile view. Can you take a look?

Yes, if You have the opportunity, then send me the screenshots in PM, I'll take a look and try to solve the problem.

4 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Yes, of course. Sorry, due to the large volume of work some requests go unnoticed

Well, in future versions I will make special settings for this.

Yes, if You have the opportunity, then send me the screenshots in PM, I'll take a look and try to solve the problem.

Awesome! Can't wait!

I sent you a PM.

9 hours ago, Darkgrim said:

I do. The reinstall/ clean install of the theme still had this same problem. Any ideas of things to try? Only breaks when I upgrade theme from v1.2.8.2 to newest version.

Go to theme settings -> NavBar -> toggle Off "Enable Image NavBar Icons" and turn on "Enable Font-Awesome Icons". Next, choose the icons in the order in which there are category navigation menu.

For this background editing... I do not have that PSD that you are using to even accomplish that, also I don't understand the language your photoshop is in, I am satisfied with the template, just missing the PSD part to do a background, I love it none the less!

6 hours ago, xCyrus said:

For this background editing... I do not have that PSD that you are using to even accomplish that, also I don't understand the language your photoshop is in, I am satisfied with the template, just missing the PSD part to do a background, I love it none the less!

I will record a video lesson with the interface in English. It does not need to have a PSD, I just showed how it will look in the end. Thanks for the support ^_^

40 minutes ago, TheGrandBanana said:

I have bought this template, and i try adding it to my system and i get a message:

Something went wrong. Check the values provided on the marked tabs and try again.

Any ideas nothing shows up.

Please write your problem in more detail in a PM to us, we will try to help you.

Archived