Version 1.3.1

What's new:

General:

1. Support IPS 4.1.13.1
  2. Introduced new design social icons
  3. And a lot of small changes.

Other:

1. Added ability to add custom CSS code directly from the style settings

Updated to 1.3.1 and now my alignment on top menu is off. Any ideas?

update-alignment.png

4 minutes ago, Darkgrim said:

update-alignment.png

I just read the post about reinstalling the theme... Will give that a shot.

@Veilon we can't even get the so called 'Veilon Other Files' D:

Also my CKEditor has random icons for the places it's not supposed to be on. Like Align left is the bulletpoint icon. Wut. 

Edited by Eterna Gaming

10 hours ago, Darkgrim said:

update-alignment.png

I just read the post about reinstalling the theme... Will give that a shot.

You still need help ?

Hello

I turned off messenger

Now when I go to Messages and I have a confirmation to turn on the messenger I have an error -  2S119/1

I updated style to 1.3.1

This error means csrf key. Help me. 

And it's problem with style. On default style I can turn on messenger,

Edited by Przemek Kujawski

12 hours ago, Przemek Kujawski said:

Hello

I turned off messenger

Now when I go to Messages and I have a confirmation to turn on the messenger I have an error -  2S119/1

I updated style to 1.3.1

This error means csrf key. Help me. 

And it's problem with style. On default style I can turn on messenger,

Can you describe the problem in more detail in a PM ? (Please attach screenshots)

Edited by Veilon

Version 1.3.1.1

What's new:

1. General: Support IPS 4.1.13.2
  2. General: Small bug fix
  3. Social Icons: Have the opportunity to set the value for border-radius icons

@Veilon

Can you take a look at these two please?

On 3 July 2016 at 4:40 AM, David.. said:

Inline notification links are also down. The popup that someone mentioned you for example is unclickable for me.

And I think it would be best to remove the messenger and notification images and use the default IPS font icons since the images are not in a straight line and the default font icons look better.

On 4 July 2016 at 0:34 AM, David.. said:

I also noticed some UI and alignment bugs on mobile profile view. Can you take a look?

42 minutes ago, David.. said:

Can you take a look at these two please?

Yes, of course. Sorry, due to the large volume of work some requests go unnoticed

On 03.07.2016 at 6:40 AM, David.. said:

Inline notification links are also down. The popup that someone mentioned you for example is unclickable for me.

And I think it would be best to remove the messenger and notification images and use the default IPS font icons since the images are not in a straight line and the default font icons look better.

Well, in future versions I will make special settings for this.

On 04.07.2016 at 2:34 AM, David.. said:

I also noticed some UI and alignment bugs on mobile profile view. Can you take a look?

Yes, if You have the opportunity, then send me the screenshots in PM, I'll take a look and try to solve the problem.

4 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Yes, of course. Sorry, due to the large volume of work some requests go unnoticed

Well, in future versions I will make special settings for this.

Yes, if You have the opportunity, then send me the screenshots in PM, I'll take a look and try to solve the problem.

Awesome! Can't wait!

I sent you a PM.

On 7/11/2016 at 8:52 AM, Veilon said:

You still need help ?

I do. The reinstall/ clean install of the theme still had this same problem. Any ideas of things to try? Only breaks when I upgrade theme from v1.2.8.2 to newest version.

9 hours ago, Darkgrim said:

I do. The reinstall/ clean install of the theme still had this same problem. Any ideas of things to try? Only breaks when I upgrade theme from v1.2.8.2 to newest version.

Go to theme settings -> NavBar -> toggle Off "Enable Image NavBar Icons" and turn on "Enable Font-Awesome Icons". Next, choose the icons in the order in which there are category navigation menu.

Version 1.3.1.2 (Warning!: This version of the style you need to reinstall, because it was affected by the old settings.)

What's new:

1. General: Fixed language phrase style.
  2. General: Small bug fix

16 hours ago, Eterna Gaming said:

Can you please fix the CKE Editor icons.. :( 

Describe the bug in PM, it is desirable to send the screenshots. I will try to correct this error (if I can call it)

For this background editing... I do not have that PSD that you are using to even accomplish that, also I don't understand the language your photoshop is in, I am satisfied with the template, just missing the PSD part to do a background, I love it none the less!

6 hours ago, xCyrus said:

For this background editing... I do not have that PSD that you are using to even accomplish that, also I don't understand the language your photoshop is in, I am satisfied with the template, just missing the PSD part to do a background, I love it none the less!

I will record a video lesson with the interface in English. It does not need to have a PSD, I just showed how it will look in the end. Thanks for the support ^_^

I have bought this template, and i try adding it to my system and i get a message:

Something went wrong. Check the values provided on the marked tabs and try again.

Any ideas nothing shows up.

40 minutes ago, TheGrandBanana said:

I have bought this template, and i try adding it to my system and i get a message:

Something went wrong. Check the values provided on the marked tabs and try again.

Any ideas nothing shows up.

Please write your problem in more detail in a PM to us, we will try to help you.