(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

Hey man Loving the theme :smile:, Just have a question and a bug to report.

Bug - On the mobile site when you are not signed in/guest "sign up" and "Log in" displays but the "Sign Up" button is slight off centred to the right.

Question - Who did the background art? I was wondering if I could get some info on the colours used to blend it with the theme (maybe a few tips to reproduce it with a custom image)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Richard Atkinson said:

Hey man Loving the theme :smile:, Just have a question and a bug to report.

Hello! Thank you for Your purchase.

Bug - On the mobile site when you are not signed in/guest "sign up" and "Log in" displays but the "Sign Up" button is slight off centred to the right

Fixed the next version

Question - Who did the background art? I was wondering if I could get some info on the colours used to blend it with the theme (maybe a few tips to reproduce it with a custom image)

Soon we will make a tutorial on this topic

Just a quick question again, sorry.

I'm really loving the theme, its great, my users are really enjoying it. However as from a admin standpoint, how come everytime its updated the footer area, header area, and welcome message is always changed to the default? 

Hello,

1. I have a problem with adding a table on the main page.

I added table in  the global template, then the table displays always.

I tried to add:

forums->index->index 

However, table is to the left.

//

Good effect only when added to globaltemplate. However, the table is then displayed everywhere.

i wants to table it appears only on the home page:

http://images78.fotosik.pl/603/7700871207f90397.jpg

2. if  can change the speed of switching the navigation panel? (As for the Strona Glowna, Sklep, Lista Banow, Chatbox - screen above)

currently backlight and change the lower menu takes 1 second,  it can be change to the menu changed immediately when you hover the mouse?

thanks and sorry for my bad eng. :sweat:

On 18.05.2016 at 1:13 PM, Przemek Kujawski said:

Hello,

1. I have a problem with adding a table on the main page.

I added table in  the global template, then the table displays always.

I tried to add:

forums->index->index 

However, table is to the left.

//

Good effect only when added to globaltemplate. However, the table is then displayed everywhere.

i wants to table it appears only on the home page:

http://images78.fotosik.pl/603/7700871207f90397.jpg

2. if  can change the speed of switching the navigation panel? (As for the Strona Glowna, Sklep, Lista Banow, Chatbox - screen above)

currently backlight and change the lower menu takes 1 second,  it can be change to the menu changed immediately when you hover the mouse?

thanks and sorry for my bad eng. :sweat:

Please write more in a PM, I do not really understand what You want.

I worked it out already with this problem, thanks.

However,  is a new problem:

4290835e27328678.png

missing colon.  :  it should be like this:

Miejscowość: Kuleczky.pl

but it is so

MiejscowośćKuleczky.pl

Miejscowość ->place/village

and this:

ce5c3cb912f037fa.png

if someone types in the province,  there is no space between the village and province( probably missing <br>).

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.2.8

What's new:

• Support IPS 4.1.12.2
  • When you upgrade the engine to a more recent version most users flew css styles. In when changed the structure of CSS code in the skin, now after the updates and things like that Your style will be intact. Because of this, in the style You may be able to find any flaws, my request to report them. I will try to promptly correct all errors that are found.
  • And a lot of detailed changes...

Hi Dennis,

I am having an issue where the 3rd and 4th sliders are not displaying the image file, it is showing a broken image file. If I still click the broken image file it will redirect to the article. Do you have a fix for this already?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Slider settings.JPG

Error.JPG

2 minutes ago, James New said:

Hi Dennis,

I am having an issue where the 3rd and 4th sliders are not displaying the image file, it is showing a broken image file. If I still click the broken image file it will redirect to the article. Do you have a fix for this already?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Slider settings.JPG

Error.JPG

What version of style are You using ?

On version 1.2.8 (Test forum) I don't see such problem.

4 minutes ago, Denis M said:

Update style

FAQ:

Q: How to make backgrounds for this style ?

A:

I know how to change the background, however I am not working on the background I am working built in Slider. The first 2 sliders work fine it is the 3rd and 4th sliders that will not display the image where the user can click on it to redirect to the article.

I know how to change the background, however I am not working on the background I am working built in Slider. The first 2 sliders work fine it is the 3rd and 4th sliders that will not display the image where the user can click on it to redirect to the article.

This General information is intended for all customers. Grant access to Your forum, I'll fix everything.
7 minutes ago, Denis M said:
This General information is intended for all customers. Grant access to Your forum, I'll fix everything.

Sent you a DM with the login information. Thanks for your help.

8 minutes ago, Denis M said:

Is there a way to make it to where you can see the background through the slider instead of the solid blue? I have been looking and can't find the setting anywhere.

Archived