Members list page

Boomer12

@jacboy,

IPS no longer has the "member list" feature like that, sadly. But, there is an alternate:?

1. Use the search tool/feature
  2. Select search MEMBERS
  3. For Joined, put ANY; for groups, select ALL groups
  4. Press search
  5. Once the search processes, it should put up all users registered on your system.
  6. Copy that url
  7. Add the url to your menu manager and name it "Members", "Member List" or whatever you choose.

Yes, this is a search feature, but using this link will still serve the same purpose - which is provide a list of all members on the board.

56bb6fe8b53cc_ScreenShot2016-02-10at11.156bb6fed73ab6_ScreenShot2016-02-10at11.1

Hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, jacboy said:

Experiencing this 'problem' here, but it isn't me 300$ worth...maybe 5-10$ to get a great members list....but then it needed to be really great so I can filter after names, ages, interests, etc.

No fears, a small group graciously collected a handsome sum to offer to a fantastic developer.  He will create it for them and sell it to the rest of us in the Marketplace here for a small and reasonable fee.

jacboy, I do believe you are missing the point.. I am paying $300 so that you don't have to.

I am like you, someone who really wants the memberlist feature returned, so I am putting up my own money to a developer such that he will provide the application to the community. For the greater good of all.

and yes, the idea is that you will be able to filter by names, gender, ages etc

@Adriano Faria is doing a great job working on this.

4 hours ago, superj707 said:

jacboy, I do believe you are missing the point.. I am paying $300 so that you don't have to.

I am like you, someone who really wants the memberlist feature returned, so I am putting up my own money to a developer such that he will provide the application to the community. For the greater good of all.

and yes, the idea is that you will be able to filter by names, gender, ages etc

@Adriano Faria is doing a great job working on this.

so it means we can get those files too for paying nothing. ?? 

22 hours ago, jacboy said:

Approx. you can get it for a cheap price, but not for free.

yeah but sometimes its hard to way of paying from where i live. im in pakistan and ex: if i contribute 20 30 dollar for app the same ammount is fee for sending money. here we dont have paypal. hope u understand :)  coz last time i want to upgrade my community and i was not getting the way to pay IPS for upgrading after 6,7 month later i did hardly.

1 minute ago, jacboy said:

Yep, this is understandable. What payment methods do you have there? Maybe bitcoin? :D

yeah thats the bloody problem here. was in uk before now back to my country and having this prob not even bitcoin. most of the online payment websites not working here. we have western union method but as i told u before if i send 20,30 for example thn 20 30 dollar is sending money fee. thats why i asked abt free sharing for ppl who have these kind of problems. not only me there are many others instead of using app without permission its better to use with permission. :) 

• 2 months later...

Archived