Change Store Name

EmpireKicking

Hope you get some good suggestions! I've failed to come up with anything sensible myself.

For now I've been calling our club's page "Store and More" since we use it for event registrations, dues, internal advertising, assorted club transactions, trophy sponsorship, a flea market, etc.  I don't even put it on a tab, just as a menu item.

3 hours ago, bradl said:

Hope you get some good suggestions! I've failed to come up with anything sensible myself.

For now I've been calling our club's page "Store and More" since we use it for event registrations, dues, internal advertising, assorted club transactions, trophy sponsorship, a flea market, etc.  I don't even put it on a tab, just as a menu item.

It's an thinking game alright, working out the image dimensions,  when you click and follow the link, the image holder it larger.  it automatic adjust the size from three different aspect 

For our club we just use "Payments" at the Navbar level.  Seems to be working so far for memberships, donations, event tickets, and merchandise.

My main landing page is first link under the Payments Navbar and I call that Store.  My structure looks like this:

Payments

• Store
  • Donations
  • Orders
  • Manage Purchases
  • My Details

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, InsideEdge said:

Bump.

This is an old thread, but I also am looking to change the Page name Store to "Supporting Membership"

h1.ipsType_pageTitle  - ??  I'm not sure what to put in the CSS to make the change.

Thanks.

not tested it gussing will be as simple as Admin CP - Customization - Localization - Languages ( gussing using 4.1.x )

6 minutes ago, Theme Tent UK said:

not tested it gussing will be as simple as Admin CP - Customization - Localization - Languages ( gussing using 4.1.x )

Yes, using 4.1.18.2,  I do not know how to use the section Languages to change the Page Title "Store"  -- currently, my Language page is set for "English USA" 

4 minutes ago, InsideEdge said:

Yes, using 4.1.18.2,  I do not know how to use the section Languages to change the Page Title "Store"  -- currently, my Language page is set for "English USA" 

ACP > Customization > Languages > click on "Translate"

The menu language strings you want to change are most likely:

module__nexus_store

store

menu__nexus_store 

(However, you can simply search all language strings for Store and then sort by Commerce application.  That'll show you all possible language strings that need to be translated.)

14 minutes ago, Joel R said:

ACP > Customization > Languages > click on "Translate"

The menu language strings you want to change are most likely:

module__nexus_store

store

menu__nexus_store 

(However, you can simply search all language strings for Store and then sort by Commerce application.  That'll show you all possible language strings that need to be translated.)

Thank you!!  Learned something new today.  :thumbsup:

Archived