Member Notes

I doubt, Official PHP 7 support is planned for IPS 4.1.14.

In fact, PHP 7 is already supported, not official because a third party plugin don't support it.

• HTMLPurifier has been updated to 4.8.0. This now allows for PHP 7 support in IPS Community Suite.

• 1 month later...

There seems to be a problem when trying to look at account notes in the Moderator Control Panel: https://domain.tld/modcp/members/?area=notes

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Member/Group.php(107): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(NULL, NULL, NULL)
#1 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membernotes/extensions/core/ModCpMemberManagement/Notes.php(72): IPS\Member\_Group::load(NULL)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\membernotes\extensions\core\ModCpMemberManagement\_Notes->IPS\membernotes\extensions\core\ModCpMemberManagement\{closure}(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(383): call_user_func(Object(Closure), NULL, Array)
#4 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(424): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /home/SITE/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(33): call_user_func_array('parent::__toStr...', Array)
#7 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membernotes/extensions/core/ModCpMemberManagement/Notes.php(107): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook1355->__toString()
#8 [internal function]: IPS\membernotes\extensions\core\ModCpMemberManagement\_Notes->manage()
#9 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/ModCp/Members.php(81): call_user_func(Array)
#10 [internal function]: IPS\core\extensions\core\ModCp\_Members->manage()
#11 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/modcp/modcp.php(67): call_user_func(Array)
#12 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\modcp\_modcp->manage()
#13 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/SITE/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

Edited by Tripp_UK
17 hours ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Tripp_UK For me it works just fine here, FYI.

Yeah it used to work fine for me too, I'm still on version 4.1.13.2 :/ Then all of a sudden it stopped. I wonder if it's conflicting with another plugin/application.

Edit: No. Apparently not. :/ I guess I will uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Edit2: Well that didn't work either...

IPS\Db\Exception: Can't DROP 'member_notes'; check that column/key exists (1091)
#0 /home/site/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1728): IPS\_Db->query('ALTER TABLE `co...')
#1 /home/site/public_html/applications/membernotes/extensions/core/Uninstall/memberNotes.php(45): IPS\_Db->dropColumn('core_members', Array)
#2 /home/site/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(3931): IPS\membernotes\extensions\core\Uninstall\_memberNotes->postUninstall('membernotes')
#3 /home/site/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1124): IPS\_Application->delete()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->delete()
#5 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#6 /home/site/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/site/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Edited by Tripp_UK

Oh it appears I've already reported this:

On 22/07/2016 at 0:38 PM, Tripp_UK said:

I'm also getting EX0 errors when I try to look at member notes from the ModCP, with the latest version of IPS:-

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Member/Group.php(107): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(NULL, NULL, NULL)
#1 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membernotes/extensions/core/ModCpMemberManagement/Notes.php(72): IPS\Member\_Group::load(NULL)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\membernotes\extensions\core\ModCpMemberManagement\_Notes->IPS\membernotes\extensions\core\ModCpMemberManagement\{closure}(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(383): call_user_func(Object(Closure), NULL, Array)
#4 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(424): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#5 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membernotes/extensions/core/ModCpMemberManagement/Notes.php(107): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\membernotes\extensions\core\ModCpMemberManagement\_Notes->manage()
#7 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/ModCp/Members.php(81): call_user_func(Array)
#8 [internal function]: IPS\core\extensions\core\ModCp\_Members->manage()
#9 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/modcp/modcp.php(67): call_user_func(Array)
#10 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\modcp\_modcp->manage()
#11 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /home/SITE/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

On 22/07/2016 at 0:40 PM, Adriano Faria said:

It seems to be not able to load a group info. Have you deleted any group recently and by any change there are members on it yet?

Nevermind. I can reproduce this on my board.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your greats mod.

I have some suggestions.

It's possible to add an option for permitting the note view to the member who is viewing his profil  ?

For the moment i've just edited one file, but i don't know if it's secure :

public function showTab()

{

if ( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->group['g_viewnotes'] )

{

return TRUE;

}

else

{

if(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id == $this->member->member_id)

{

return TRUE;

}

}

return FALSE;

}

I'm using the Warn Logs Hooks to

it will be great if it's possible to add notes and logs with the  warn system and send PM to the user. (With only publics informations ) 

Thank you

Edited by Caez77
2 hours ago, Caez77 said:

It's possible to add an option for permitting the note view to the member who is viewing his profil  ?

For the moment i've just edited one file, but i don't know if it's secure

You can use only:

if ( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->group['g_viewnotes'] OR \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id == $this->member->member_id )
{
	return TRUE;
}

2 hours ago, Caez77 said:

I'm using the Warn Logs Hooks to

it will be great if it's possible to add notes and logs with the  warn system and send PM to the user. (With only publics informations ) 

I'll take a look in suggestions when updating to IPS 4.2.

Tks.

• 3 months later...

Hello

I'm getting the exact UnderflowException error message which Bill Edwards had reported in the previous page, it happens when trying to add a note to a member profile, the note is still added successfully tho 

option to notify the member is off, using the latest version of of this app and latest version of IPB

On 11/07/2016 at 5:18 AM, Bill Edwards said:

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__membernotes_notification_member_note (0)
#0 /home/atfotfin/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(323): IPS\_Lang->get('mailsub__member...')
#1 /home/atfotfin/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(559): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 /home/atfotfin/public_html/system/Notification/Notification.php(484): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 /home/atfotfin/public_html/system/Notification/Notification.php(465): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 /home/atfotfin/public_html/applications/membernotes/modules/front/notes/notes.php(162): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\membernotes\modules\front\notes\_notes->add()
#6 /home/atfotfin/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#7 /home/atfotfin/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/atfotfin/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

This?

16 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

This?

Yes, and after upgrading to the latest app version you uploaded earlier i now get this error

the added note is still saved  

Error: Call to a member function addToStack() on null (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\email_html_membernotes_notification_member_note(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Email\Outgoing\Smtp))
#1 /IPB/system/Email/Email.php(632): call_user_func_array('IPS\\Theme\\email...', Array)
#2 IPB/system/Email/Email.php(269): IPS\_Email::template('membernotes', 'notification_me...', 'html', Array)
#3 IPB/system/Email/Email.php(561): IPS\_Email->compileContent('html', Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#4 IPB/system/Notification/Notification.php(499): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#5 IPB/system/Notification/Notification.php(480): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#6 IPB/applications/membernotes/modules/front/notes/notes.php(162): IPS\_Notification->send()
#7 [internal function]: IPS\membernotes\modules\front\notes\_notes->add()
#8 IPB/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#9 IPB/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 IPB/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...