Advertisements issue

Jamie_Beatson

Hi there,

I've just upgraded to IPS4 and I'm having an issue using the advertisements function.

I've put in one of my Adsense banners (which works on another site I run) in to display after the first post.

The code is showing when I view source, the page has cleared the space, but the ad is not displaying - see here for an example http://www.weareperth.co.uk/wapforum/index.php?/topic/24212-celtic-v-saints-sat-29th-aug/

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Jamie

I previously ran ads on this site, but didn't have them running before the upgrade.

Adsense has that domain registered as being mine for serving ads. I'm using the exact same code on another domain, and the ads are showing. I've even got the settings in on Adsense for Google to log in with it's own username to crawl the pages properly, and that is working!

I previously ran ads on this site, but didn't have them running before the upgrade.

Adsense has that domain registered as being mine for serving ads. I'm using the exact same code on another domain, and the ads are showing. I've even got the settings in on Adsense for Google to log in with it's own username to crawl the pages properly, and that is working!

You need to turn off Ajax Pagination if you're running Adsense otherwise they won't load properly and most likely the issue now.

Go to theme, edit, you will see it in there

Archived