Top right text color change

Gauravk

I recently upgraded to 4.0.11, and customize the default theme with amazing back-end control. However I am bit lost on how to change the color of top right white text: "Create, Bell, Message icon etc" I like to change its color from white to black and couldn't find any back-end option.

Appreciate little heads up in right direction and if it's not customizable from back-end then please let me know which code to edit in css files to change it's color. Thanks in advance.

Capture.jpg

Hi broni, I have changed that color to black to suit for logged in user, but guest will be seeing black button with dark grey text (almost illegible). Any idea on how I can change that dark grey text for sign in button for guests? Check attached. Thanks in advance.

Capture.jpg

You can adjust that button background color:

.ipsApp .ipsButton_primary {
    background: #262e33 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    color: #ffffff;
}

Obviously some more buttons will fall under same change so you have play around until you're happy.

You can adjust that button background color:

.ipsApp .ipsButton_primary {
    background: #262e33 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    color: #ffffff;
}

Obviously some more buttons will fall under same change so you have play around until you're happy.

Actually that's an annoying thing about that button, If you change it to a light background then you go to ACP many buttons there are affected and don't stand out enough. Perhaps someone can suggest how to fix that.

Archived