(BIM40) Easy Popup

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, stonewolf777 said:

Hi,

I would really need help. I can't get any popup to work - with "custom". I'm very concerned about because usually popups need css and javascript alongside with html. Do you have any samples (code samples - I need to understand how is this set)?

Thanks.

Hi,

If you don't know HTML, you should enable Editor so that you can easy to format your popup content. If you still can't make it works, please give me ACP access I will create a demo popup for you.

• 8 months later...

I have just installed this on my forum hosted on the invision cloud,  its set for guests only and I am checking with a browser that I don't normally use.

The popup isnt showing, could it be a caching issue?  I have gone into the forum support function to clear cache, but not sure if that does it all

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Fred Krugger said:

Hello, in a process of optimizing my IPS configuration, some tools detect some files of your application with warning status, although it is not critical, how can you indicate how to remove it?

710932147_ScreenShot2020-10-03at23_50_49.thumb.png.5cd40028cb6722d3c1544e6433a4bbd4.png

Hi,

I will consider it. Which tool are you using?

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Varanormal said:

Can this be used for a newsletter signup popup?

Onlyme has some great plugins.

I'm looking to tie in mailchimp and wish I could use something like monsterpopup on ips hosted plan

Keith

Hello

It only supports html code (or ckeditor) to design the popup content, and display for specified groups.

• 1 year later...

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my site ipsappzone.com

• How to transfer Marketplace files from IPS to me -- read this link
  • Need help? PM me or get support on ipsappzone.com
  • Want to buy? Browse my updated files hosted on ipsappzone.com

Bookmark https://ipsappzone.com and the new Marketplace Directory https://invisioneer.org