(BIM40) Easy Popup

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi,

I don't understand if it's what i'm looking for, i have two scenarios for use the plugin:

1 - Can I use it to open a popup with the legal texts when clicking?

5a2fae980fa1e_Capturadepantalla2017-12-12alas11_24_06.png.9d2242adf5db96b6266f2c5a15e21894.png

2 - Can i insert this html calculator which is an html custom block as a popup instead of custom block

5a2faf12c0774_Capturadepantalla2017-12-12alas11_26_02.thumb.png.be587a8d78ec4ea674bf9770b24b49c9.png

Thanks!

1. You can not. It only shows the popup that you created in ACP.

2. It supports HTML, you can add html code to the popup content.

I'll send you a demo page.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @onlyME, can you add an option to filter for user not in groups?

Ex:

User Joe (main group user, secondary group SUPPORTER)

I use this app to show a popup if user not made a donation (donator user go to a secondary group SUPPORTER)

If I try to filter by group now and deselect "SUPPORTER" Group popup is still show because user are in other groups.

Edited by InvisionHQ
3 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

Hi @onlyME, can you add an option to filter for user not in groups?

Ex:

User Joe (main group user, secondary group SUPPORTER)

I use this app to show a popup if user not made a donation (donator user go to a secondary group SUPPORTER)

If I try to filter by group now and deselect "SUPPORTER" Group popup is still show because user are in other groups.

Hi,

I will add it in next version.

• 3 months later...
Just now, Andreas Toscan said:

sorry: i have a popup with an image and a link... if a user clicks on the image, he's following the link to the destination page, but there, the popup shows again - but it shouldnt...

You should add destination page url to Alway exclude pages

• 1 month later...

I have been using this plugin since v1.6 and it always worked.

I recently upgraded the board to 4.3.3 and decided to renew and get the latest v2.1.4 of Easy Popup. Now nothing happens. No popup.

The upgrade obviously did not work, so I deleted and uninstalled completely, cleared caches, e.t.c then reinstalled and also.... does not work.

8 hours ago, Gone Fishing said:

I have been using this plugin since v1.6 and it always worked.

I recently upgraded the board to 4.3.3 and decided to renew and get the latest v2.1.4 of Easy Popup. Now nothing happens. No popup.

The upgrade obviously did not work, so I deleted and uninstalled completely, cleared caches, e.t.c then reinstalled and also.... does not work.

Can I have acp access to take a look?

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, micronx said:

VERSION 2.1.4

I uploaded using ckeditor like a image. After saving the video becomes a link.

I will test this problem. But your license was expired July 11, 2017, and the 2.1.4 was released May 8, 2018. Please renew your license and download file from Marketplace.  

Edited by onlyME