Pls bring back custom RSS feeds

NoGi

The problem I'm having with this is that when I select to fetch from topics only, and from particular subforums, I can't select them. They are greyed out. Anyone having this problem? (I don't open a support ticket as this is my test installation).

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 9.18.48 am.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, PPlanet said:

The problem I'm having with this is that when I select to fetch from topics only, and from particular subforums, I can't select them. They are greyed out. Anyone having this problem? (I don't open a support ticket as this is my test installation).

It's only doing that for my non-public sub-forums so works well for me when I am selecting what to show.

• 3 weeks later...

Just so you know here...  All this waiting and I still didn't have a correctly functional RSS feed.  Support said oh they will discuss it.

Basically it will not pull in pictures.

So the 2 options would be manually sharing them or feeding the chimp again.  Manually is out of the question because open graph pics get ten times the views then if I manually posted or shared them from the forum.

So yeah I sat there for hours screwing around with this on my New Years weekend.

And of course we are still stuck with the 30 min sessions.  Everything about 4.0 sabotages our sites.  My 3.49 forum needs no care and stays busy.  The 4.0 still sux.

Archived