On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Cyboman said:

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on my installation…

It's showing up after quite a time, probably due to a background task.

But if you use different profile categories (=profile fields sorted into categories), the "age" shows in each section in the member profiles. If you have more than one profile field categories, you will see it multiple times on the members profiles pages.

• 1 year later...
On 6/29/2018 at 3:56 PM, Cyboman said:

But if you use different profile categories (=profile fields sorted into categories), the "age" shows in each section in the member profiles. If you have more than one profile field categories, you will see it multiple times on the members profiles pages.

Same here. The field is displayed twice on the profile page. In the About <User> block and then in the block where custom profile fields are organized, e. g. Personal Information. There is just a wrong selector in the plugin. There are two blocks with different data-location attribute:

Unbenannt-1.png.cb9621b6f72e87b3f776a30d56d492fc.png

Can you please update this, so that the field is displayed in only one block? Thank you!

Another suggestion for next update. Please format the Age in user info panel in forum the same way other custom fields are formatted by default. Right now:

<li class="ipsResponsive_hidePhone ipsType_break">		
	<strong>Place:</strong> New York
</li>
<li class="ipsType_light">Age: 32</li>

It would be more consistent to have it this way:

<strong>Place:</strong> New York
</li>
	<strong>Age:</strong> 32
</li>

19 hours ago, Sonya* said:

Another suggestion for next update. Please format the Age in user info panel in forum the same way other custom fields are formatted by default

Ok, before age are formatted as "# posts".

You will see that there will be others who preferred to keep it separate from custom fields.
Maybe in the future I'll put an option to let them choose to display it as custom fields or as the number of posts.
Anyway I just released the update with the fix and the suggestion in the marketplace.

Thank you!

The field is now only in About me block, and yes, I'd rather have it under Personal Information :biggrin: And in forum user panel it is shown completely different to posts count or custom fields. It also adds a large padding before the field:

screenshot-2020_01.png.3abded071e6e6b3cebf28f218a95d0bb.png

It also misses colon after label as other fields have :rolleyes:

Edited by Sonya*
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 11:59 AM, Sonya* said:

Thank you!

The field is now only in About me block, and yes, I'd rather have it under Personal Information :biggrin: And in forum user panel it is shown completely different to posts count or custom fields. It also adds a large padding before the field:

screenshot-2020_01.png.3abded071e6e6b3cebf28f218a95d0bb.png

It also misses colon after label as other fields have :rolleyes:

On 1/15/2020 at 12:16 PM, InvisionHQ said:

Third way... 😂

Let me check.

Same issue for me too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am currently using version 4.5.4. Member age installed (coming from old ips version install).

Now I installed the Collection application; this application started adding an additional line in the profile. However, the age information in the profile came under this. It was supposed to actually be just below the top. How can I fix this?

Before

1176224586_ScreenShot2020-11-17at03_52_11.png.b0375526b9fb500506b12c0ceb813918.png

After

486827687_ScreenShot2020-11-17at03_51_45.png.902953c82986b641b5f4023390ff686b.png

• 8 months later...