4.0 > 3.4.7

Delaxian

Restoration of the backup (you did make one before a large upgrade yes?) would be the only sensible, feasible 'downgrade' option at this point.

If you're having issues with version 4 however you could post what problems you're having with it and / or submit at ticket if its an upgrade type concern. Maybe the next release will rectify your issues. :)

• 1 month later...

im running a final version 4.0.3 and i would love to downgrade .

if there was a way for me to not loose thousands  of posts by having to revert to a backup i would do it in an instant .

way way to many bugs in this for me .

imo it should still be in testing :(

im running a final version 4.0.3 and i would love to downgrade .

if there was a way for me to not loose thousands  of posts by having to revert to a backup i would do it in an instant .

way way to many bugs in this for me .

imo it should still be in testing :(

​I don't see any open tickets on your account at the moment. If you are having issues please open a ticket and we'll take a look. (That's what we're here for!)

nope no open tickets atm , dont see the need for it . everything thats wrong has already been posted by other clients .

it's my fault i know i should'nt have upgraded , been the last three days fixing tag's that got all messed up in the upgrade ,

sites been unusable twice already wich i had to open tickets for .

had more downtime since the upgrade than my site has ever had in over two years .

i regret upgrading big time .

Archived