Featured Content for IPS4.x+

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I have been using your fContent slider for years and have been happy with it, however the latest upgrade to fContent v4.3.9 breaks the slider display in IPS v4.3.6 - see attached.

fcontent-display-issue.thumb.JPG.b1d0c208ff44885aacd8363cf19d327d.JPG

Here is the console error: Uncaught TypeError: $(...).bxSlider is not a function

fcontent-console.JPG.8f56e02a914cd9aa2a8dad2c0d4bf204.JPG

The odd thing is, when I 'save' the 'page' template where my '{fcontent="1"}' code lives - and then refresh the slider page, it then displays correctly.. like it loads the jquery function in the correct order and is able to find the function or something.

fcontent-working.thumb.JPG.6ccbc655ccd9e816e0c75d125244aabf.JPG

..but when I refresh again, it breaks.

I have disabled every other application and get same results.

When I run the 'support tool' to clear cache in the admin I get the same result - works the first time when there is no cache, but second refresh breaks it.. something wonky w/ the cache or something?

Can you help?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just bought the v4.3.11, installation went great and I was able to create my first slider.

I'm running into an issue while trying to add my first content (a picture).
I can see the picture being uploaded however immediately after I save, I'm getting the "No picture" image in the slider instead.

I've checked on the FTP and the picture is actually uploaded (in /uploads/monthly_2019_01).
I've checked the user and group permissions on that folder and they are, indeed, valid.

Any idea of what could cause this side effect?

Invision Community v4.3.6
Featured Content 4.3.11

Best,

p2.PNG

p1.PNG

Hello, I would like suggest related to the pop up view, the close icon(X)  should be place in the bottom too. Because after read the content, the logical action is close the pop up windows, but in the case of a long content, have to scrolling up again for the windows close action. 

IMG_20190127_124849.jpg

Hello, I recently renew the app. I am thinking about if I can use Feature Content to create a menu directory, when user enter to a link or page, there show a list of bottons(menu) created by Feature Content, that redirecting to others pages, I would like have your comment or guide for this task.

1 hour ago, kmk said:

Hello, I recently renew the app. I am thinking about if I can use Feature Content to create a menu directory, when user enter to a link or page, there show a list of bottons(menu) created by Feature Content, that redirecting to others pages, I would like have your comment or guide for this task.

Hi,

Try to create a "Manual" slider or grid, and then add the custom link, title, image.

11 hours ago, onlyME said:

Hi,

Try to create a "Manual" slider or grid, and then add the custom link, title, image.

Thank you, my main goal of this was for mobile version need, now I have it done, for mobile look good, but in desktop version I need hide it, because the use of space is not good...please can I get advise from you of this matter?

Try upload a screenshot...but the limitation don´t let me do that.

I can see an option Hide in mobile, can you add another Hide in desktop?

4 hours ago, kmk said:

Thank you, my main goal of this was for mobile version need, now I have it done, for mobile look good, but in desktop version I need hide it, because the use of space is not good...please can I get advise from you of this matter?

Try upload a screenshot...but the limitation don´t let me do that.

I can see an option Hide in mobile, can you add another Hide in desktop?

I will consider your idea.