Featured Content for IPS4.x+

1 minute ago, onlyME said:

Unfortunately, it does not have this feature. If you need more advanced customizations, take a look my Slider Maker.

Do you mean with Slider Maker I can create a UI of menu?

Other question, now I try to create a button, there only one Title field, can add multilanguage filed? then my members can see the button(the slider) accoding the language of my website

Just now, kmk said:

Do you mean with Slider Maker I can create a UI of menu?

Other question, now I try to create a button, there only one Title field, can add multilanguage filed? then my members can see the button(the slider) accoding the language of my website

No, only Sliders.

I have two issues with Featured Content:

1. I would like to display contents in the slider in random order. Means there should be another order of slides on each page load. I have chosen Random in Slider settings in ACP, however if I reload the page I see each time the same order. The order that I have when I manage the slider on the front end. If I change the order manually there then I have this order, but I would like to have random.
  2. I have added a new content to the existing slider but it does not appear in the slider and I have no clue why. I have Max Contents set to 20, Max slides set to 5 and there are 4 slides defined in the slider in question. But the slider shows only 3 visible slides and rotate through these three. The forth is never shown.
4 hours ago, Sonya* said:

I have two issues with Featured Content:

1. I would like to display contents in the slider in random order. Means there should be another order of slides on each page load. I have chosen Random in Slider settings in ACP, however if I reload the page I see each time the same order. The order that I have when I manage the slider on the front end. If I change the order manually there then I have this order, but I would like to have random.
  2. I have added a new content to the existing slider but it does not appear in the slider and I have no clue why. I have Max Contents set to 20, Max slides set to 5 and there are 4 slides defined in the slider in question. But the slider shows only 3 visible slides and rotate through these three. The forth is never shown.

What verison are you using? Could you give me acp access so I can test it?

13 minutes ago, onlyME said:

What verison are you using? Could you give me acp access so I can test it?

I am using last version 4.4 on IPS 4.3.6. 

4 hours ago, Sonya* said:

I have added a new content to the existing slider but it does not appear in the slider and I have no clue why. I have Max Contents set to 20, Max slides set to 5 and there are 4 slides defined in the slider in question. But the slider shows only 3 visible slides and rotate through these three. The forth is never shown.

Here it seems that I just misunderstand what Max slides, Min slides and Max Contents mean. I have played around with the settings and now I can see all 4 slides. However, I do not really understand why. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sonya*
9 hours ago, CheersnGears said:

I'm getting a weird height issue.  No matter what height I set the pictures in the slider to, they show up as a sliver of a picture.

https://www.cheersandgears.com/

Featured Content Version 4.4.0

IPB v4.3.6

Could Possibly be a conflict with Mind theme as it doesn't happen on the default skin

I don’t have that theme. Please give me acp access so I can take a look.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Morozzz said:

Perhaps before me already reported. In IOS 4.4, images do not open in the lightbox and throws the image to the page in the gallery. This is wrong. I'd like to see a correction.

Try to upgrade to newest version. If it still doesn’t work, please give me acp access I will take a look.

Edited by onlyME
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...