Feel this Moment!

mrbowers

Hello everyone who may read this!

Not sure were else to post this feedback, so I posted it here until it gets move else were! But I would like everyone to feel my moment with this community and with this moment with invisionpower. Over last few years I have done great things with your software and with every important update, you inspired me to do more great things with your software! Thanks for all your work keep it up!

I was fortunate to start off using IPB back when it was a free limited version. It was distributed with Fantastico back ini the early days of IPS (bfarber and the other might remember) and then I made the leap to the licensed version of the software a year later. I always did enjoy those "try before you buy" programs and IPB was the best software platform back then and still is today.

post-117359-0-07874400-1365174642.gif

I've used some good free forum software (smf) but sometimes you need support. and this is what really makes IP a good bang for the buck.

really looking fwd to the 4.0 suite stuff.

+ 1, great experience with IPB, thanx to all devs

I've been using Invision Power Board since the good 1.3 days and I've gotta say, hell yeah this is the best software. It's gotten so much better over the years. I recently upgraded a 2.3.6 to 3.4.4... Boy, what an amazing change sacrificing a-couple non-important features I liked in 2.3 for all the fantastic features in 3.4. :D

Archived