3.2 Timeframe?

openfire

Hi maybe I missed it, but is there a rough estimate as to when 3.2 may be released? Are we talking a matter of days, weeks, or months? I know "it's done when it's done", but I was hoping for something a little more enlightening as I'm waiting for the new release before I begin skinning and heavily modding etc.. one of my boards. A rough idea of the time-line will help me (and others I'm sure) plan. I held off on another project because I thought the release of Galley 4 was imminent, and that was in September/October.

I understand that IPB is working diligently on this, but I feel like I'm in Limbo here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thanks.

I understand that IPB is working diligently on this, but I feel like I'm in Limbo here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Whenever jumping from one version to another, such as v3.0 to v3.1 and now to v3.2, it's safe to assume that it will be several months minimum. That goes for any company designing a software product when there is a a noticeable difference in version updates. This is a general rule of thumb and is not about IPB v3.2.0 specifically.

As Jaggi said, it will be ready when it's ready.

Archived