Download: [EN30] Ajax Fast Reply v1.0.5

Elad Nava

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem using this hook with "(SOS31) Stop Shouting in Posts Content v1.0.1" when i enable this hook my "(SOS31) Stop Shouting in Posts Content v1.0.1" stop working is there any thing you can do for both of these to work together please,i had the same issue with the point system and the author had to fix it so his hook will work with that one,can you find a way also please.Bless

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed with this hook that clicking on a go to last post link doesn't work correctly. Instead of going to the last post on the last page you get taken to the first post on the last page. Disable this hook and things work normally.

I filed a ticket with IPS and they tracked it down to this hook. Anyone else notice this? It's particularly apparent if you use the Portal and click on the last comment link.

3DKiwi

I have noticed with this hook that clicking on a go to last post link doesn't work correctly. Instead of going to the last post on the last page you get taken to the first post on the last page. Disable this hook and things work normally.

I filed a ticket with IPS and they tracked it down to this hook. Anyone else notice this? It's particularly apparent if you use the Portal and click on the last comment link.

3DKiwi

I'll check this out.

v1.0.7 Released!

http://forums.invisionize.com/topic/142913-en30-ajax-fast-reply-v106/

Version History:

• Added support for SpyContent hook
  • Fixed bug where getlastpost links required double click on Back button
  • Changed polling interval of ajaxAnchorCheck() function to improve response time of back/forward buttons
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived