Download: [EN30] Ajax Fast Reply v1.0.5

Elad Nava

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks I just bought it.... I dont get why the developers have to pay IPS a commission as one of the reasons why invision forum is so great is because the mods... Why punish the makers of these mods? They bought your software invision to develop on thats enough of a commission facty x

I completely agree. The previous system redirected the users to Invisionize to buy, which was great. They do not allow this type of submission anymore. Now they require the file to be hosted here and commission to be paid.

[quote name='

Didn't mean it like that, I meant, what did you have in mind. More details.

I don't know how do-able this is but I got some ideas. It's just that I have a "bad habit" of clicking "Add reply" and then I won't get the awesome ajax effect ^^. Also when I quote much I'm forced to use the boring "Add reply". I was just thinking if there was a way to "abuse :P" the "Add reply" button, so that whenever you click "Add reply" you will be smoothly directed to and forced to use the fast reply editor. Also, if you have clicked "quote" or "multiquote" and then click "Add reply", the fast reply editor will add these quotes automatically. It's just an idea. I don't know if it's do-able at all or how time consuming it will be to add if it's do-able. I love your plugin as it is now, don't get me wrong. It's out of love I want this... :P Thanks in advance.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived