Did I lose my licence?

Misi

I don't quite understand this email.

We regret to inform you that your IP.Board: Community Suite has been cancelled due to non payment of invoice ******. If you have submitted payment, please contact the billing department to resolve this billing issue by submitting a ticket from within your client center or calling 1-800-901-5491 within the USA or 1-434-316-7201 outside of the USA

Does it mean without paying the $25 I cannot use it anymore?
Cannot renew it when the time comes with a release what I like?

• 3 weeks later...

I have just had my first copy of this email.

It does rather read as if your entire package has been cancelled, which is of course not true.

Surely it should say

We regret to inform you that your support and download ability for the IP.Board: Community Suite has been cancelled due to non payment of invoice ******. If you have submitted payment, please contact the billing department to resolve this billing issue by submitting a ticket from within your client center or calling 1-800-901-5491 within the USA or 1-434-316-7201 outside of the USA

It would also be handy if it included the familiar name that is entered into the client area to differentiate between products.

It does rather read as if your entire package has been cancelled,

...and that is alarming.
There are just enough threads all around the Internet, about vbulletin licences becoming worthless.
IPS hopefully does not want to follow their lead.

Archived