Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... Have installed it all fine but once i set the permissions i get the following error -

Fatal error: Call to a member function gamescp() on a non-object in /home/wwwsecti/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_public/arcade/arcade.php on line 678

Any help would be great :)

Thanks

What version of IPB are you running and what version of iArcade are you running?

Yeah, i followed all the instructions just as it said :)

I have also installed 2 other mods tonight (I.P Board Member Map & Linked Accounts) and i am getting the same kinda error with them too...

I don't normally have any probs when installing stuff so not sure whats up :/

*Edit*

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and its still the same, but now its also telling me there is an error with my registration key :(

Yeah, i followed all the instructions just as it said :)

I don't normally have any probs when installing stuff so not sure whats up :/

*Edit*

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and its still the same, but now its also telling me there is an error with my registration key :(

Now I know why. Your skins arent writable. Double check the CHMOD on your cache directory and check on your skins.

On importing a game,

Warning: copy(/*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/gamedata/SonicTheHedgeHog2JS//index.html) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 37

Warning: copy(/*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/gamedata/SonicTheHedgeHog2JS//SonicTheHedgeHog2JS.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 37

Warning: copy(/*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/gamedata/SonicTheHedgeHog2JS//v32game.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 37

On importing a game,

Warning: copy(/*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/gamedata/SonicTheHedgeHog2JS//index.html) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 37

Warning: copy(/*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/gamedata/SonicTheHedgeHog2JS//SonicTheHedgeHog2JS.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 37

Warning: copy(/*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/gamedata/SonicTheHedgeHog2JS//v32game.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*homedir*/public_html/Forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 37

That's a v32 game. iArcade 1.0 only supports v2.

Archived