Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using iArcade 1.1.0 beta 1.

The error is
Warning: fopen(/home/database/public_html/forums/arcade/tars/gamedata/) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/database/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 279

The error is

Warning: fopen(/home/database/public_html/forums/arcade/tars/gamedata/) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/database/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 279

Check once more if you have set correctly the paths in Settings

The error is

You are posting in the wrong topic.

Does the game still import fine?
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Site appears down still.

It sucks when support for a mod is not reliable. Guess ill have to wait another year to see of someone comes up with something reliable so I dont get stuck altering my board and having my finger up my nose as to how to get the mod up and running.

Ive been looking for an Arcade mod for IPB3 a long time.

Cant ANYONE come up with something that will work without having to rely on people who are not there or a website that is down? Or, free this one up so people dont need a registration key from you since your support for the mod is AFK.

Heck, Id even pay money for something that works without hassle.

Archived