Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back from my vacation. Catching up on things today and I will be back to full steam tomorrow. As Lewis said, There's a bug in IPB 3.1.2 that causes issues with iArcade. We aren't comfortable doing a public release with this bug.

(Although we could simply tell users to edit their IPB files, this might break installs, and will not work on a Hosted Community.)

I finally got a new forum and had the arcade installed. Want to thank Collin for coming to rescue and fixing it for me. The arcade was well worth my donation to help cover his cost. I am sure my new members on my new board will really enjoy the arcade. Really looking forward to the new upgrade.

I finally got a new forum and had the arcade installed. Want to thank Collin for coming to rescue and fixing it for me. The arcade was well worth my donation to help cover his cost. I am sure my new members on my new board will really enjoy the arcade. Really looking forward to the new upgrade.

Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, 100+ pages. Very new to IPBoard and just getting new site up and going, Downloaded and installed this app, but it looks like no games are included. Tried to go through a lot of this thread to find out where to get games.... Where do I get games for this app?

EDIT: Ahh, found a nifty link on page 99. :D

Wow, 100+ pages. Very new to IPBoard and just getting new site up and going, Downloaded and installed this app, but it looks like no games are included. Tried to go through a lot of this thread to find out where to get games.... Where do I get games for this app?

First of all, Welcome to IPB! :thumbsup:

For legal reasons, we aren't allowed to distribute games with the app. We recommend a site like ibpdownloads.com to get more games for your site. We also sell game packs on our website at www.iarcademod.com

Fast response!

Ok, my first try and I get a couple warning messages after uploading game tar files, when I install:

Warning: rename(/home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/archery2000BH.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/archery2000BH.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 270

Warning: rename(/home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/archery2000BH1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/archery2000BH.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 272

Games shows up on site, but have a black screen. No doubt the above messages pertain the games not working

Fast response!

Ok, my first try and I get a couple warning messages after uploading game tar files, when I install:

Warning: rename(/home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/archery2000BH.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/archery2000BH.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 270

Warning: rename(/home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/archery2000BH1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/archery2000BH.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/content/76/6618776/html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 272

Games shows up on site, but have a black screen. No doubt the above messages pertain the games not working

In your iArcade Settings, you need to configure the game path and web path. Then make sure those directories are CHMOD writable.

I suppose I have a pretty good learning curve going here. :)

Here are the settings:

Games Path:
/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all
Not sure what I should update this to.

Web Default:
/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all
Updated to:
http://www.tigalaya.com/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

CHMOD writable is 777, correct?

Games Path:

/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

Not sure what I should update this to.

There's a "helper tool" at the top of the page. Just use that. It's correct 99% of the time.

Web Default:

/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

Updated to:

[url="http://www.tigalaya.com/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all"]http://www.tigalaya....rcade/games/all[/url]

Perfect

CHMOD writable is 777, correct?

Or 755, depending on your webserver configuration.

There's a "helper tool" at the top of the page. Just use that. It's correct 99% of the time.

No luck with that for the Games Path location. Suppose it has just gotten the best of me. I don't quite understand how to follow the pathing in the game path statement.

Specifically the part in bold, what is it asking for:

No luck with that for the Games Path location. Suppose it has just gotten the best of me. I don't quite understand how to follow the pathing in the game path statement.

Specifically the part in bold, what is it asking for:

Drop me a PM w/ ACP info and I'll do it for you.

Collin Can you clarify the differences in the V2 and V3 games? I think after looking at them I understand but I dont want to install if the game selection is to small. Can you reference the very best place for a list of games that will work on this mod?

I did see the interface and it is MUCH cleaner though I like the mod just need that clarified for me.

Thanks much

Archived