Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked it out, all the links are still usable - it just don't look too good. :P

If we're doing a tabbed interface, we don't really have a choice but to have them horizontal. I may try and code a javascript scroller or something, but no guarantees. If I'm honest, just don't have that many categories. ;)

Isn't it better to arrange the categories going vertical then?

Just because IPB fails in this area, doesn't mean that iarcade has to as well ;)

I just checked it out, all the links are still usable - it just don't look too good. :P

If we're doing a tabbed interface, we don't really have a choice but to have them horizontal. I may try and code a javascript scroller or something, but no guarantees. If I'm honest, just don't have that many categories. ;)

Lewis, take a sec to look at some of the arcade sites out there... They usually have like 15 or so of them. Thats why when I first did it they were vertical on the right hand side.
Yes, tabbed at the top looks better. But functionality wise, people tend to have lots of them. :whistle:

We have 1700+ games over 26 categories, so not really sure how we could reduce this down.

i have protected my admin panel with a .htaccess password

now whenever i try to access the iarcade app it asks me for the admin panel password :huh:

Go into the iArcade settings and change the iArcade directory to something outside the admin directory. Move your games to suit. If you need help with this drop me a PM.

iArcade 1.1 no longer stores games in the admin directory.

Looks good man. Only the sidebar shows on the arcade index page? Can't get it to show on other categories.

We'll be populating the main gameslist later with different sets of data. The games cp is meant to be the "hub" of the arcade. :thumbsup: Makes for a cleaner interface overall.

We'll be populating the main gameslist later with different sets of data. The games cp is meant to be the "hub" of the arcade. :thumbsup: Makes for a cleaner interface overall.

Got it, then why do the tables only go part way across the screen. Just llooks like it's missing something. ;)

Archived