Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh you get one when u register it iv put it in but still says the same.

thank you for your support

oh you get one when u register it iv put it in but still says the same.

thank you for your support

Not sure on that as it works with mine?, you'll have to wait for one of the mod developers to answer that...

1. Is your server a Windows server or Linux server?
2. What FTP software are you using?

/me grumbles about how Windows and OS X has created an entire generation of click happy users who don't know the first thing about directories and attributes.

ok i dont think your getting me

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS

can anyone help me on this please

Quite a few users are trying to help you. I suggest you calm down and try to also visit our support forums - the same question has been gone over dozens of times.
You need to set your directory to CHMOD 777 writable to import the games, it sounds like.
If you are having any trouble, we do offer an installation and game pack service.

I am trying to solve this issue for him but I am unsure of what I need to chmod...which file directory???

/home/(sitename)/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/

this is chmodded to 777 but it still is throwing the error...

The single longest open bug in iArcade history was fixed today.
This bug pre-dates my work on iArcade. This bug stretches its roots all the way back to the original iArcade BETA 1, made by Andy Rixon.

The bug you all know and love - the HTML editor bug.

Today, I fixed it.

I am the king.

%7Boption%7D

(The fix is included in the upcoming iArcade 1.1 and will also be back ported to our service release, iArcade 1.0.1 in the coming days)

There are some teasers of the new 1.1 posted on our website, so if you havnt already seen them, check it out. I did a bunch of work today on iArcade 1.1 and I can say it will be amazing.

Good job Colin. I have never used IBPro Arcade because I like a clean look which yours has. You might check out v3arcade.com and look at some of their features to add. Hope you compete and good luck.

Edit, don't know how you like this, but this is how I styled/modded v3arcade's layout when I used it. Allowed for fav's, etc.

Just a thought

.post-154666-089478400 1279247142_thumb.p

Good job Colin. I have never used IBPro Arcade because I like a clean look which yours has. You might check out v3arcade.com and look at some of their features to add. Hope you compete and good luck.

Edit, don't know how you like this, but this is how I styled/modded v3arcade's layout when I used it. Allowed for fav's, etc.

Just a thought

post-154666-089478400 1279247142_thumb.p

That is very close to the layout we are going for, although a bit less "linky"
Since I first started working on iArcade, the goal has always been to not bloat it down and clutter everything up.

There are some very exciting new features around the corner though that have never been done before with any arcade system ever (as far as Im aware), so stay tuned. :thumbsup:

Archived