Awful Support Service

PromoPoker

I don`t know if this is happening only to me or not, but everytime i open a ticket i receive a response in not less than 48h.
It is very frustrating when i have some little issue that can be fixed in 5 min and i have to wait 2 days for an answer.
Usually i resolve it myself after some research.

You definitely have to review your support service, isn`t this why i pay 25$ every 6 months?

Looking at your most recent tickets:

608369: We waited for you to accept our disclaimer, which you eventually refused to do and closed the ticket yourself.
606915: We responded about 4 hours after the ticket creation.
604629: We responded about 40 minutes after the ticket creation.
603845: We initially responded about 15 minutes after the ticket creation, and then you replied on a Saturday, and even then we got back to you about 8 hours later.

In fact, I can't see any tickets that have been open anywhere near 48 hours. I see one that is open now, but that was also only created yesterday.

Am I missing something? If you can provide the ticket IDs for the cases your referring to where you've had to wait, we can see what's going on.

More than 30h passed since i opened my last ticket.

I`m aware there`s always the GMT difference , but still, it is too much to wait.
Regarding the 608369 ticket, i remember i waited a lot and when you replied with that disclaimer i just closed the ticket, didn`t want to wait another day.

[quote name='PromoPoker' date='13 October 2009 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1255450553' post='1866101']
Ok, i exagerated, so if i wait 30h+ it`s ok?

what's wrong with that if the issue is not critical? I know I have to wait for like 30+ days to get my paycheck :lol:

[quote name='Charles' date='13 October 2009 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1255450766' post='1866104']
Can you provide a ticket number where you waited that long during business hours?

My last opened ticket, it was opened yesterday in the morning. This is where all this frustration comes from, when something is not working i am blocked in my development procedures.

[quote name='PromoPoker' date='13 October 2009 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1255451062' post='1866107']
My last opened ticket, it was opened yesterday in the morning. This is where all this frustration comes from, when something is not working i am blocked in my development procedures.

The need the ticket number, not just when it was opened. If you don't have a number for it, my guess is you might not have actually successfully submitted it. It happens sometimes, but it's something you should check before you post a public topic about how awful you think support is.

I think the point is, while we can appreciate that today you had a ticket that was open slightly longer than usual, and we understand that can be frustrating - a quick look at your recent support tickets shows that this isn't indicative of our normal service, as your original message suggested.

As always, we strive for the best support times we can deliver, however some times we have a larger ticket volume than usual (as was the case today). At all times we guarantee that your ticket will be responded to within 48 business hours, and it seems that we have been delivering this.
We also offer a feature to mark tickets as critical should your forums be completely unusable, in which case your ticket will go straight to the top of the queue, and do also offer options for purchasing phone support, and the Business license which has a shorter (24 business hours) guaranteed response time.

Since there's little more to say and I think this topic is just derailing, I'm going to close it. If you (or anyone) have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact customer services or give us a call.

Archived