Powered By IP.Board 3.0.2 © 2009 IPS, Inc.

Kfir

Hmmm... Can anyone see anything new visible to users in 3.0.2 that wasn't in 3.0.1? I know the spam monitoring service is supposed to be in there and I'm sure it addressed the latest reported bugs, but I'm just wondering if anything noticeable (like the new system for posting status updates that showed up in 3.0.1 after not being in 3.0.0) is here and seen by anyone.

[quote name='NiGHTiNG' date='31 July 2009 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1249058535' post='1836109']
Yeeehaaa :D when we can expect 3.0.2 release ? this or next week :)

Already a topic for when 3.0.2 will be released.

When will 3.0.2 be released?

But to answer your question, no sooner than next week. I'm guessing Thursday at the earliest but could be the week after that.

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='31 July 2009 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1249059671' post='1836138']
Already a topic for when 3.0.2 will be released.

When will 3.0.2 be released?

But to answer your question, no sooner than next week. I'm guessing Thursday at the earliest but could be the week after that.

I'm sure they will release something next thursday... perhaps CCS... :thumbsup:

It will be their present for my birthday... an important bithday for me !!!.... I will be 40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

Here's a list of "new" things I've compiled, for those interested. I'd imagine this will probably be outlined in the announcement as well.

[*]Improved search and memberlist performance [*]Date filter options for Active Content page [*]Many improvements for Sphinx searching (i.e. ability to filter by forum, ability to search titles only, ability to group posts as topics, plugin functionality for modifying the query, and misc bug fixes) [*]Ability to hide an application's tab on the front end, while still allowing it to be publicly accessible [*]Improved IP address lookup tool can now support addon applications [*]Portal option to not pin pinned topics for articles [*]Added link to user profile when editing a member in ACP [*]Added display of time remaining for suspended members when editing a member in ACP [*]Spam service support [*]Ability to control image quality for Gallery images (jpg/png only)

Largely, though, .x releases are just bug fix releases.

[quote name='bfarber' date='31 July 2009 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1249070465' post='1836242']Here's a list of "new" things I've compiled, for those interested. I'd imagine this will probably be outlined in the announcement as well.
Hi bfarber, any changes on reputation system, like allowed forums ?

[quote name='Adriano Faria' date='31 July 2009 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1249077978' post='1836311']

No. Not that I'm aware of at least.

[quote name='emm1' date='31 July 2009 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1249078163' post='1836312']
Can we expect more skin changes in 3.0.2? :ermm:

Such as? :unsure: What skin changes exactly...

[quote name='Adriano Faria' date='31 July 2009 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1249077978' post='1836311']

Try this, it allows you to choose what forums you want to enable reputation in. Works a charm on my board. Just make sure you download/install the SECOND XML file from that thread, not the first.

http://forums.invisionpower.com/topic/287557-disabling-post-reputation-voting-in-certain-forums/page__view__findpost__p__1832233

[quote name='bfarber' date='31 July 2009 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1249070465' post='1836242']
Here's a list of "new" things I've compiled, for those interested. I'd imagine this will probably be outlined in the announcement as well.

[*]Added display of time remaining for suspended members when editing a member in ACP

Thank you for adding the missing feature so quickly.

[quote name='Hardy Girl' date='31 July 2009 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1249079559' post='1836318']Try this, it allows you to choose what forums you want to enable reputation in. Works a charm on my board. Just make sure you download/install the SECOND XML file from that thread, not the first.
I've made this mod http://resources.invisionpower.com/index.php?appcomponent=downloads&showfile=2456 but I think something like would be better if implemented by IPS.

[quote name='bfarber' date='31 July 2009 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1249070465' post='1836242']

[*]Improved search and memberlist performance [*]Date filter options for Active Content page [*]Many improvements for Sphinx searching (i.e. ability to filter by forum, ability to search titles only, ability to group posts as topics, plugin functionality for modifying the query, and misc bug fixes) [*]Ability to hide an application's tab on the front end, while still allowing it to be publicly accessible [*]Improved IP address lookup tool can now support addon applications [*]Portal option to not pin pinned topics for articles [*]Added link to user profile when editing a member in ACP [*]Added display of time remaining for suspended members when editing a member in ACP [*]Spam service support [*]Ability to control image quality for Gallery images (jpg/png only)

Largely, though, .x releases are just bug fix releases.

GOOD :)

Archived