Editor size buttons

TrixieTang

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='19 June 2009 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1245434564' post='1811700']
I think it should go on the same row that the twitter button appears. But I'm glad it's there, been missing that feature.

The twitter row is designed for any custom BBcodes you've added, it disappears if you remove/disable the twitter BBcode's image. So I don't know if that would be the best place for them.

There's still space by the undo/redo buttons though, and that's where they were located in 2.x, so maybe they should be put back up there.

That'd work too. Wish they'd find different buttons for the undo/redo and put them in that order.

yare_rte_undo.gif
undo_redo.gif
img%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.gentleware.com/fileadmin/media/archives/userguides/poseidon_users_guide/images/tb_redo.png]

I like that style, makes more sense. The two green ones, both going clockwise, leaves me confused.

I agree they could be positioned elsewhere. Up top with the undo button would be nice. Pretty much anywhere above the textarea as, in the current position, if you want to expand it multiple times you have to keep moving your mouse for each click.

@Tony Having it there would clash with browsers that natively support resizing of textareas. Altho, it would be nice if IPB didn't show those buttons if the browser is known to support that function natively.

I didn't say I didn't respect the feedback. ;) Heck, it's all irrelevant to me (I don't do the skinning, nor do I use the buttons). Just saying, as a developer sometimes you implement something and you get some feedback that you just don't expect.

[quote name='bfarber' date='19 June 2009 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1245441715' post='1811733']
I didn't say I didn't respect the feedback. ;) Heck, it's all irrelevant to me (I don't do the skinning, nor do I use the buttons). Just saying, as a developer sometimes you implement something and you get some feedback that you just don't expect.

As in, from a humorous aspect, right? :lol:

Archived