This looks ugly

Guest Axel Wers

If someone has long name and he/she is in online list at the end of row, then online list looke like this:
And second thing: there is useless space below statistics, Calendar events could be moved there

i23okg.png

Button for hide New topics list looks like island in sea, should be moved to other space

4v0bc2.png

Tested in IE7

It does look worse. Reminds how older Internet Explorer couldn't handle transparency in images.

There's also a huge gap between the arrow and the all the links/info. Someone might not know the two are related.

It does look worse. Reminds how older Internet Explorer couldn't handle transparency in images.

There's also a huge gap between the arrow and the all the links/info. Someone might not know the two are related.

I have to agree with you on that.

Personally the image placement there seems very disjointed from it's function/purpose. I wouldn't guess that image controls the sidebar where it's placed.

I agree. I think the best choice would be to stick with UI consistency. Perhaps add a small circular minus (-) directly above and to the right of the first table in the sidebar. Then toggle it to a circular (+) when the sidebar is hidden. Basically, it would be very similar to the buttons used to collapse and expand the categories on the main forum index.

• 1 month later...

Archived