skins for IPB 3.0

Guest liquidfractal

Sorry, didn't know the beta was that faulty.

Sorry, I can't see if this is a joke going on. How can someone determine a faulty product? They could spend 6 months bug fixing themselves, or release it to us and let us find those 6 months of bugs in 2 weeks. They did something to speed it up, and now there being bagged for it? No one makes mods/skins for beta products period (intending to use them in the final)

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies if this seems like I am trolling but I must say I don't find any of the potential default skins I have seen for IPB3 to be good. The category and forum fonts look too big (in the new default blue) and the icons look excessively large and unimpressive. I really do think the current 2.3.6 default skins are great and I hope IPS will continue to develop them in their current fashion in IPB3.

Maybe I have used <2.3.6 for too long in its default form... :)

Ted.

Apologies if this seems like I am trolling but I must say I don't find any of the potential default skins I have seen for IPB3 to be good. The category and forum fonts look too big (in the new default blue) and the icons look excessively large and unimpressive. I really do think the current 2.3.6 default skins are great and I hope IPS will continue to develop them in their current fashion in IPB3.

This.

Archived